Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 07:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
An Email to Satty boy
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-18-2013, 05:15 PM

Sometime it's okay to just sent an email before you compete in a match.It's a good exercise

So few days ago Salman Van Dam took upon himself to get noticed around here & best way to do that was to challenge someone around here who held or is holding on to Gold.It's like Mr Satellite loves to wear jewellery every single time -- nothing wrong with buying ice for yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now as you people would be expecting a no holds barred match,so that means only two things from the hideous crowd and those are the chants of a defunct promotion that went to bankruptcy and sold their rights to PANDA WANNABEEs.com;despite getting rid of that 'F' from their website and industry still makes them the giant black and white wannabees.

On this decree it is possible whenever some entity declares bankruptcy all their so-called protected shared are bought out by their competitor or someone far much better than them.

So now here I am going to explain Satty man why'd a man whose married to three golden wives is soon going to say goodbye -- well it's simple,because I Salman Van Dam has written this letter in a very informal way to explain that his reigns will one day end up like those defunct promotions -- right's to his beloved championship would be given to someone else,some one more worthy and deserving.

Oh wait I am BOTH;worthy and deserving.So,I know this so called match is a non title no hold barred match but if you want to build up this match ,big and huge than I even advice Mister Wallace to make this match into a CHAMPIONSHIP.Yeah you all may think that I am asking quite quickly but as long as our Champ isn't scared and willing to put it all and I mean All on the lineI would say it WOULD BE EFFIN awesome for me to finally shut up all the naysayer that even include fatty ole satty..So Satty I know this emails makes you think like ,hmm how'd I put it.Ah! Yes it makes you feel like I am talking to an horse's arse and you are one crappy arse.You better get yourself cleaned up because man ...you stink poo and pricklesxthixbai

DONE DEAL.
YOUR'S TRULY and Forever being the BETTER Man Than You'd Ever be
Salman Van Dam

[Image: qpoz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
An Email to Satty boy - by salmanvandam007 - 06-18-2013, 05:15 PM