Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for a doctor's appointment..
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2017, 08:10 AM

(05-31-2017, 07:11 AM)Theo Pryce Said: It's not a fallacy of composition because I am not making any assumptions. I am using your own words and putting them together for you because you can't seem to figure out how to do it on your own.

We aren't talking about personality traits or your biology. We are talking about the fact that you literally said the words "I am Ghost Tank."

Now if you'd like to stop getting embarrassed every time you open your mouth I suggest you stop involving yourself in all the comings and goings of the fed.

But then how else would try and force your relevance on us Frodo-lite?

"Let's look at the rest of what you cut off, shall we?"

Super Fucking Amazing PP Said:"Well... I'm a combination of two personalities that were hidden deep within the Broken Brilliance that is Broken Fuckwaldo Autism Syphilis."

"Now, after your snippet, that's the rest, put them together and

TA-FUCKIN'-DA! It shows that I am not COMPLETELY Ghost Tank. I'm not 100% him, I'm just as much of him as you are your mother and father. Created, still my own being, ya used condom.

And you, Louis Vuitton. If you looked, I've opted in to two different things, both for High Stakes and the little tag tournament. I'M DOUBLE BOOKED, BAY-BAY! WOOOOHOOOO!

So you'll be seeing a shit ton of me in the future. Until the card is posted consider me a hanger-on to your fucking balls and gnawing on them until finally them slingshot capable balls of yours finally get cut loose and get out of your sack.

I'mma be around every goddamn corner until it's my time to fucking shine! You got a problem with that?

And also, you weren't going to help Cadryn. You were going to make him worse. Admit it, you fuckin' one-eyed flaming old twinkly . Just admit you weren't here to help the dude, and maybe I'll stop appearing and fucking with you."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:It's time for a doctor's appointment.. - by Phantom Panzer - 05-31-2017, 08:10 AM