Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 01:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for a doctor's appointment..
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2017, 07:02 PM

(05-30-2017, 05:26 PM)Cadryn Tiberius Said: "I hate you guys, sometimes.

I thought you were going to cure me of bipolar disorder, Doc?

What if I still want to be Graves friend?!"

Cadryn walks into the kitchen and upto the sink and begins washing the asshole off of his face.

Reminiscent of IT, a bubble appears like it's squeezing out of the drain. It grows and grows, and then explodes, showering Cadryn with bloodied confetti.

Up behind him is PP, and tapping him on the shoulder

"Whatsa matter, fucko?"

He spins Cadryn around

"Doc can't cure your ails? What else did you think would happen if you tried to see a quack like him? He's just as insane as the rest of us! So don't believe anything he does or says. You be you, dumbass. You're a strong independent black woman who don't need no man! Or you're just some fuckin' nutso cunt like us, making you actually fuckin' normal!

So go drink up, shoot up some schools, take a needle full of heroin and stick it in your pisshole.

Because we're all fuckin' nuts, befriend Gravey baby! Do whatever comes natural, YOU STUPID FUCKING HILLBILLY LOOKIN' PAP SMEAR OF A HUMAN BEING!"

He then disappears, showering Cadryn in confetti covered with bloodied jism

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Dolly Waters (05-31-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:It's time for a doctor's appointment.. - by Phantom Panzer - 05-30-2017, 07:02 PM