Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Answering the call
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-22-2017, 01:30 PM

**Nighttime at Cadryn’s house, the Moon shines brightly through the slats in the old barn. The animals are fast asleep, sans Alexcia, his faithful companion. As Cadryn makes his way downstairs he finds Natalie sitting in the kitchen. She wears a terrified expression on her face**

Hey girl, you look like you seen a ghost. What's a matter?

He's here..

What do you mean “he’s here?” - who??

Just go through there - he said I didn’t have any choice.

**Cadryn balls up his fists in preparation for someone unwelcome his home. He feels tension rush through him and a surge of adrenalin spike in his veins. He cautiously goes through the door and sitting in his favourite chair is the imposing figure of Jack Cain. He wears and expression of pure anger. His fists too are balled up, but not in a defensive posture. He simply keeps them resting on his knees. It’s at that point Cadryn notices the black brass knuckles wrapped around Cain’s hands**

Pal, I'd say you're lost. Only some type of would wander into a man's house late at night with his hands ready for a fight. You plan on putting those hands to work, bud?

Not on you. Not yet.

**Cadryn relaxes slightly but remains on guard**

You heard what Graves has been sayin’?

Some of it.

Well let me fill you in.

**Cain throws him a cell phone with Graves’ last message on it, trash talking Cadryn, Cain and Gabriel Emerick. Cadryn watches it and understands Cain’s frustration**

So this sick fuck wants to call us out. You gonna let that pass?

You ever pass a kidney stone, son? Cause I reckon it'd be less painful than listening to Graves run his cockholster. So in essence, no, ain't nothing he says gonna pass.

Good. Cos you ain’t been sayin much. Graves is shootin’ his mouth off and here you are playin’ happy families. Spendin’ a lot of time trying to keep The Kings happy aren’t you? When you should be doin’ somethin’ good.

My family and my extended family, The Kings™ are of no concern to you. You got some piss poor manners, I'd suggest you come to your senses and we talk about this like men.

I told you before you were supposed to be the best of us - you were supposed to be the guy in the white hat, the one who was incorruptible, and here you are standin’ to one side while Graves is tryin’ to get into a kid’s panties. Ya know what Graves is? Graves is a product of a society that thrives on fuckin’ indulgence. Guys like him, they sit there and wait for people to turn a blind eye so they can get away with whatever depraved fuckin’ game they wanna play. They wait for guys like you to rest on your laurels and think everythin’s fuckin’ ok with the world, so long as you got your precious wife and you’re keepin’ the fuckin’ Kings happy.

You talk at me like you know me, boy. You don't know a damn thing.

Don't I? Look at Graves here. He’s callin’ you out. He’s callin’ me out. He says I’m a short dicked tard cos I didn't help him with his problems with management? Well fuck him - why would I help a kiddie fiddlin’ shitbag like that? He says it’s wrong of me to say I’d gouge his eye out with a corkscrew? I’ll fuckin’ slice his cock off with a butcher knife if I get the chance. He says I shouldn’t be surprised he wear a mask as he’s already fuckin’ ugly? He’ll need to stuff it down his tights in future to make people still think he can take a piss without sittin’ down. Or, if he wants to have a skull for a face I’ll rip that the fuck off too. Maybe then he won’t need a fuckin' mask and he can really claim to have a skin condition?

You worry too much. I've got a plan, just take it easy, friend.

I’ll fuckin’ take it easy when he’s eatin’ through a straw and shittin’ blood. He says I need weapons for that? Do I fuck, that just makes life easier, but he’d better know that I can take him apart without all that, just means I gotta spend longer doin’ it. If he thinks he can walk away from me punchin’ him so hard in the face I’ll shatter his fuckin’ skull he’s even more dumb than he looks. But my biggest problem is, he says I think I’m a hero - that’s where you come in.

Don't make me out to be a hero Jack. I've done my fair share of wrong, but I do my best to make it right. Just like you, a hero in my own right.

But that's the thing - I ain’t a hero. I’m just a guy who likes to hurt the right people and make ‘em bleed. I can’t be a fuckin’ hero Cadryn, because of all the things I done in my life that will always drag me down. I’ve fuckin’ butchered people for God’s sake. This? This is just a way of redeemin’ myself in a way that more people don't end up in boxes. Fuckin’ them up so they can’t walk straight - that’s ok, but I’m tryin’ to take the better path. I'm tryin' to do the right thing, but I’ll never be able to go all the way down that road. You can walk that road, you can get all the way to the end. You can speak up for the Dolly Waters’s, the Amber Kichlers, all those other kicks this fuck has preyed on. You can do the right thing for them - you can fuckin’ save them.

**Cadryn is taken aback at Cain’s words**

And what about you? While I’m saving the world, what the Hell are you doing?

Oh don't you worry about me - I’m gonna be doin’ what I’m good at. Graves’ll never see me comin’, and not in the way he wants.

What about the other guy? Emerick?

Gone dark. Tried callin’, even paid him a house visit like I done with you. Seems I hit him a bit too hard last week. They said he was still in a medical place somewhere. Don't even know if he woke up.

So it’s up to us to fight the good fight then?

Looks that way doesn't it?

**Cain gets up and shakes Cadryn’s hand, before walking to the door**

Just don’t think I’m gonna be your friend forever kid.

I'd reckon not. Heroes don't need friends, Jack. That's why we do what we do.

**Cain leaves and Natalie tentatively walks through the door to find her husband standing watching through the window as Cain walks away**

So what did he want?

I think he asked me to be a hero.

You already are one.

Thank you sweetheart. What worries me is why a guy like that would need a hero in the first place.

My father used to tell me that everyone needs a hero - I’m just glad I got you.

**The camera fades out watching Natalie and Cadryn embracing in the warm glow of their home, as Cain slowly melts away into the dark streets**

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like JackCain's post:
(05-22-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-25-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (05-22-2017), Theo Pryce (05-22-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Answering the call - by JackCain - 05-22-2017, 01:30 PM