Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quit your bitching, Doctor. BitchDoctor
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-07-2017, 01:25 PM

(05-07-2017, 12:43 PM)Chris Chaos Said: " I am sick and tired of these no-talent hacks whining and complaining about not getting things they haven't earned. I have worked from being an opening match wrestler to arguably the most notable name on the roster. ..

So bitchdoctor, you want the main event? Fight me next week on Savage and when I beat you nobody will ever hear from you again. You will get your 15 seconds of Fame and I will put you down like all the rest. I take this company very seriously and I take what I do very seriously and for you to call out the people who put this company together is a personal attack on me or at least the way I view it, so do you think you can lace the boots up for one more time and get in this ring? Or are you all talk? The choice is yours I will be waiting"

Looking for a redeamer already? Good for you.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Quit your bitching, Doctor. BitchDoctor - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-07-2017, 01:25 PM