Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEAKED PICTURE OF JOHN MADISON WINNING THE WORLD TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-04-2017, 08:40 PM

Oh, so you're really going to brag about that screw job of a match? That's almost as bad as you acting like you've done anything of merit since running off to become a cowboy.

Did you throw me through the door and teabag me? You sure did, I won't deny it. I will however argue your belief that that somehow makes you a man, or gives you the right to say one fucking thing to me. If I remember correctly, and I do, your bitch ass took off running faster than a in an all you can eat pussy buffet when you realized that your "Gravy" was about to kick the shit outta you.

Where did you run to again? Oh, that's right. You ran right into the arms of the only group around here that's a bigger bunch of bitches than you are. Then it took the five of you, FIVE... to kick my ass. So stop pretending that you're anything more than the autistic kid who's getting to hang out with the "cooler" kids due to anything more than sheer pity.

You want to talk about my opportunities, and how I supposedly squandered them. Fine I own up to that too, but again, quit acting like your shit don't stink. You faced Jim Caedus twice for that television title. Both times you had a hell of a shot at winning, and both times instead of buckling down and doing what you needed to do to prepare for that match, you decided instead to just goof off and coast by. Then after failing to make it through the first round of Lethal Lottery, you get gifted re-entry into the event. How did that go again? Oh that's right, you lucked out by drawing Scully, then again with Dolly. That got you to the finals where, and let's be honest here, you chickened out at the thought of standing toe-to-toe with Jim Caedus again, and left your partner high and dry.

You know what, I'll give you credit for being funny, but when it comes to active competition, you ain't nothing but a punk ass bitch. I suppose that makes you a perfect fit for the Kings ™.

Now suck my dick or get the fuck out of here with all that nonsense.

Oh, and Gilly, incase you haven't heard... I stole that from you too.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (05-05-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:LEAKED PICTURE OF JOHN MADISON WINNING THE WORLD TAG CH... - by "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 05-04-2017, 08:40 PM