Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Respect Has To Be Earned
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2017, 05:10 PM

Mario laughs as does the rest of the crowd "bravo!, bravo! encore! a real oscar worthy performance right there.... way to act real mature Danny-Boy.... way to really show your age with that performance shakespeare! give it up for him folks he's great isnt he?" he says as the crowd mockingly laughs at Danny's portrayal of him being a pervert! and claps

"look here! since inquiring minds feel they MUST know I was tired of seeing her getting disrespected and beat up by jokers like you and everybody else so I decided to try and earn her respect by getting her a gift and being a friend to her you wanna twist it into whatever syou want thats your business not mine. mine is to show her I'm a REAL MAN and not another face in the crowd pervert like you're trying to portray me being besides I think we both can agree that the guy I mentioned Mikey Graves does a better job of that than I ever could when it comes to being a pervert so if you're willing to let it go as just another day in the life incident I'm willing to let it go cause for now I got bigger fish to fry and respect that needs to be earned.

Mario drops the mic on Imperial as his music plays and he climbs the barricade to disappear backstage through the crowd.

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 06:18 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Imperial - 04-28-2017, 06:30 AM
re:Respect Has To Be Earned - by Dolly Waters - 04-28-2017, 06:50 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 06:50 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Imperial - 04-28-2017, 07:24 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 08:30 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Imperial - 04-28-2017, 08:39 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 05:10 PM