Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 07:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Whoever is the Champin...
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-06-2017, 01:53 PM

(04-06-2017, 01:40 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Nice try Shade, but revisionist history doesn't work when the cameras are rolling.

ROLL THE FOOTAGE!

[Image: Screenshot_20170406-173036.png]

But it's not just you Shade, John Black attempted this pin before a champion was even crowned. Then he thought that Sayn was the champ. Before that he pinned the wrong champion while another pinfall was already taking place. It just urks me that the XWF was willing to strip of my victory over Cadryn just because he pussed out and didn't attempt to kick out. Now we have a bunch of scrubs running around and dragging this belts name through the mud with their half assed bullshit. How about whoever ends up with this title defend it against me at the April 15th Savage, in a legitimate match? What do ya say?

Fair enough Graves, I know you were cheated out of the championship you won Before it was vacated. But I only forgot to do the identifying the pins so since it not against the rules to fix it, I fixed it

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
To Whoever is the Champin... - by John_Black - 04-03-2017, 11:33 AM
re:To Whoever is the Champin... - by Shade - 04-06-2017, 01:07 PM
re:To Whoever is the Champin... - by Shade - 04-06-2017, 01:53 PM
re:To Whoever is the Champin... - by Shade - 04-07-2017, 08:20 AM