Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-30-2024, 11:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Satisfaction pt 2
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2013, 05:28 PM

"Last Resort" Blasts throughout the arena as Chris Legend, and his Head of Security Mike Mayhem, stand underneath the Xtron.
In his hand a custom microphone, he arrogently walks to the ring twirling the custom mic in his hand.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrCVcC0fmHsy-meG4jCNx...mIjXv4QnDJ]

He runs up the ring steps into the ring where he basks in the mix of boos and cheers hes receiving.

He climbs the turnbuckle and glorifies the many booing fans....

"Thank you, for recognizing that you are in the presense of greatness......
Thank you for realizing that you are now looking at you future Xtreme as well as, European champion....

The crowd grows louder....

"Thank you...Thank you......... While I have the utmost respect for Mcgovern.....
"He stands in the way of a dream, He stands in the way of my goal! And,i told you from jump anyone who stands in th way of my journey will become road kill.....

"May the best man win......

"Now, onto your beloved "European champion"..... I have a little surprise for all of you people who love this fraud.... So lets get down to it shall we..... Id say Cm Punk has had one hell of a career... wouldnt you say....
Hes battled some of the biggest and baddest men wrestling has to offer...

"Here Punk battles a big bad table...."

A photo pops up onto the Xtron......

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQUVivfE5oemTw9TXNtPX...EGZPRrZWq8]

"We all know who lost that fight.....ouch!!

"Here he is going toe to toe with a ladder!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu681-Kiq3F4m9EO7w3f4...y0wm6nvpLl]

"WHAT AN ATHELETE.....

"The he took his career to the pinnacle... He reached a new platform of amazing when he battled, the greatest opponent in Punks career....."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNfEkJxdvfREeoB2BTJns...Nb0a7WLWoG]

"Chris Brown!!

"Punkie boy..... dont let all the publicity your getting from becoming Chris's female get to you...... Please dont let it give you false courage because, this Saturday you will be swimming with Sharks......
You will Dance with the Wolves.... This will be the highest payinh match the XwF has ever seen....

$60,000 big ones!!

The crowd goes crazy.......

"So, put the dolls away, Put up your make up, and pull your set out of your purse....
"Saturday its go time.....

"And, theres no doubt in my mind..... I have a real nice place for you at the Mansion....
Once im done with you, you will lay in the middle of that ring, a broken man.....
But not to worry.... You can come clean my toilets, or pick up dog shit in my personal dog park.....!!

Legend begins to laugh.....

"Oh, and in case your wondering what my next weapon of choice will be.....
"Here she comes!!

The sound of an ambulance echoes throughout the arena...
Then an ambulance backs its way near the Xtron......

Mike Mayhem opens the back door of the ambulance....

He stands in the back as the crowd grows loud with disgust..............

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKdxhNVC73lM4evq6h2Gu...TT4Ww8epF2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Satisfaction pt 2 - by ChrisLegend - 06-12-2013, 05:28 PM