Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 11:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare February 15th, 2017
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2017, 09:29 PM

XWF cameras catch up to Micheal Graves and Cadryn Tiberius who are walking down a corridor backstage on their way out of the arena. Graves and Cadryn both jump out of the way as EMTs come rushing down the hallway with a bloody and unconscious Steve Sayors on a gurney. Graves and Cadryn's eyes meet as they share looks of confusion.

"Was that Sayors?"

Cadryn looks back to the EMTs in the distance as if to confirm what he already knows.

"I believe so kitten."

Micheal and Cadryn continue back on their path down the corridor as XWF announcer Mike Stump approaches the two of them with a microphone in hand.

"Micheal, Cadryn, can I have a moment of your time?"

The two men look at each other and shrug, why not?

"Micheal tonight you moved on to round two of Lethal Lottery, but you also have a Universal Title match against Chris Chaos coming up on the relaunch of Savage. Is the fact that you have a shot at that title going to affect your performance for round 2 of Lethal Lottery?"

"While it's true that I'm a veteran..."

Cadryn is quick to interrupt.

"By veteran, he means OLD"

Micheal rolls his eyes with a sarcastic smile.

"Fuck off Cadey bear!"

Cadryn laughs as Micheal turns his attention back to Mike Stump.

"So like I was saying, while I may be OLDER, and slower than I used to be, I still have plenty in the tank, and as I demonstrated tonight, I still go hard. At Savage, I'm going to bring the fight to Chris Chaos in a way he'd never expect. At the same time, I'll be bringing it next Warfare as well so that another partner can coast into the next round from MY work. Because with me, it doesn't matter who, where, or when. If I'm on the card, I'm coming at you hard."

"And Cadryn, you were eliminated in the first round..."

Cadryn is quick to cut off Stump.

"I may have taken the pinfall in that match, but Killjoy is the one who lost not me! Did you watch it? He literally brought nothing to our team. Nothing! I handled the bulk of our war of words while Killjoy played out his super villain fantasies, and then he couldn't even bring it in the ring. I'd say that I'm upset, but it is what it is. I still have a TV title shot coming up, and that means that I'll finally get my opportunity to prove to Jim Caedus that he's not as good as me in a one on one environment."

"Micheal, one last question. What was your motivation for interrupting the Reno, Chaos match tonight?"

Micheal smirks slyly.

"Interrupting? I don't recall interrupting anything. I simply walked out to get a better look at MY belt. Chris Chaos has been holding it prisoner for far too long, and I figured that it'd be a good idea to come out and let that title know that everything's going to be okay because I'm planning a prison break!"

Micheal looks to Cadryn and then back to Mike.

"Actually, we plan on breaking TWO title belts free from their prisons!"

Micheal and Cadryn push past Mike Stump as Micheal begins chanting.

"ATTICA, ATTICA, ATTICA!"

"Isn't that a reference to the Attica prison riot back in the 1970's?"

"Yeah, and an Al Pacino movie!"

"Oh, that doesn't have anything to do with a prison break, though."

"Maybe not, but I've always wanted to chant ATTICA on TV."

Cadryn shrugs his shoulders.

Fair enough.

Suddenly the two of them begin to chant in unison.

"ATTICA, ATTICA, ATTICA!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Jefferson Jackson (02-17-2017), JimCaedus (02-17-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-16-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare February 15th, 2017 - by "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 02-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare February 15th, 2017 - by R A D I C A L - 02-16-2017, 11:06 PM