Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 10:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more.
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2017, 11:16 AM

(02-14-2017, 07:23 AM)Paul Heyman Said: This ruling has absolutely nothing to do with Gabe Reno. The Radical is still the number one contender to the Universal title. However, in my discussions within Vincent Lane's cabinet, it has become obvious that more title defenses are indeed on the horizon.

We will no longer stand by and watch Chris Chaos dictate who he will and will not face with his title on the line. It is not a requirement that the champion must approve of his challengers. Chris Chaos is in fact the Universal Champion, but perhaps Mr. Chaos would do well to remember that the Universal title belongs to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, and the entire XWF Galaxy.

Graves.

Chaos.

Savage.

Universal Championship on the line.

I'd suggest that Mr. Reno scout this match as he prepares for his eventual title challenge himself.

Close your legs Heyman, there's a draft.

Messages In This Thread
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by TD1 - 02-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 01:52 AM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:14 AM