Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 05:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more.
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-14-2017, 10:35 AM Video  re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. -->

A video surfaces of Bobby Blackcoat speaking into his phone.

Bobby Blackcoat: Thomas Nixon...

Tom, I will be plain and clear, precise and succinct so that even you can understand.

We have something you may be very interested in at the conclusion of my debut match.

Your actions are not forgotten.

Mr. Trax, you are under the wrong impression. I have already assisted all of us through the development of the HR department. This is my project, and we are going to protect you from this crude environment, mark my words. You will thank me in the end. No longer will you be overlooked, but soon you will be favored, and you will find yourself with power that will require responsibility. So make the most of it.

Mr. Sephtis, I am actually quite hurt to hear your words. However I believe our friendship will mend and we will be on speaking terms again soon. Thank you for your support, Oz.

Mr. Graves, I look forward to our upcoming Universal title bout and wish you the best of luck.

Lastly, I'd like to congratulate everyone working behind the scenes of the XWF, and helping myself and others make great changes that will positively impact your lives. You are making great decisions, and I look forward to working further with you all, along with my team at Blackcoat Enterprises.

Thanks, everyone.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by TD1 - 02-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 01:52 AM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:16 AM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-14-2017, 10:35 AM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:14 AM