Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 09:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more.
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 01:30 PM

Mr. Blackcoat,

It is so good to finally make contact with you and your representatives of Blackcoat Enterprises.

If your belief that my recent hiring is a direct result of your current, and seemingly never-ending turmoils with the XWF has somehow emboldened your cause, and thus make you more apt to participate within the confines of the terms and conditions of your contract; then by all means, believe away!

Here in the XWF HR Department, we want you to feel valued and valuable. But understand, I am here not for the betterment of any one Superstar, but for all of the XWF.

But let me be as clear and concise as I possibly can: the negotiations of my contract have been an ongoing process for much longer than your tenure with this company, and were a direct result of my seeking out a position to help better something that was always rightfully mine. But that is a discussion that is neither here nor there.

Mr. Blackcoat, you have and you will continue to make the XWF a great place for all of your co-workers, and for our beloved members of the XWF Universe; while remembering that team work is the key in building something healthy and sustainable. Again, I want you to never feel the need to circumvent my office. I am on your side, just as I am on the side of every XWF Superstar.

Moving on, I am indeed looking forward to the announcement of your debut match against the very formidable Superstar known as Shade, a former XWF Trios champion! It should be a great contest, and I send my best wishes to the both of you. You can expect the card for the March, 1st edition Wednesday Warfare to be announced no later than EOB Thursday, February 16th. The addition of yours and Shade's contest should help make for an overall phenomenal program.

Now, in regards to the Federweight Championship; please understand that the Federweight Championship has a long, and rich history of being contested under guidelines that can give way to some very insensitive commentary and inflammatory narrative between the combatants. The very title itself is named after one of the XWF All Time Greats: Sid Feder, who is very much remembered for due to his brash, aggressive and downright vicious verbiage when cutting promos.

While it can be done, competing for this particular title may be very difficult for those who can stand on the highest of moral high ground; and with that said I will not pressure you to enter the Federweight Scramble if it is indeed something you're uncomfortable with.

Mr. Blackcoat, I appreciate your prompt, and substance filled response to my earlier inquiry. I am very much looking forward to working with you in the future, and please remember, my door is always open.

Warm Regards,
Jane

Director HR

[Image: tumblr_nsgtr3wmvL1uvy0y9o2_400.gif]

Jane
The XWF's Prodigal Benefactor

[Image: n8L4GMq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by Jane Carver - 02-13-2017, 01:30 PM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by TD1 - 02-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 01:52 AM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:14 AM