Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more.
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 09:52 AM

Mr. Blackcoat,

Let me start by simply saying, hello!

My name is Jane , and I've recently been hired as the new XWF HR Director. As such, it is my exclusive duty to ensure that by no means you are being discriminated against by any staff member or member of our management team.

Right now, it has been with my minimal observation regarding your case that I'm concluding the XWF has in no way under it's publicly traded moniker, in relations with it's advertising partners, or in relations with the Foundation- made any voluntary discriminatory actions against you as an entity of XWF Inc.

Your pending lawsuit against the company is deeply troubling for me personally. I never want our talent to feel the need to circumvent Human Resources regarding issues of personal grievances. I, as Director of this department, hold no allegiance to any member of our management team, and that includes CEO Vincent Lane.

I was hired to be an advocate for our talent, and as such I will operate. If you would be so kind, I would love to further these discussions. Maybe you could stop by my office later today, and please fill me in on your concerns. I will give you my full commitment to having your issues with the company resolved.

In the mean time, I would love to see you participate in our Open Federweight Scramble! What better way to kickstart your career with by possibly winning a bit of gold to wear around your waist?

Until later. With Warm Regards,
Jane

Director HR

[Image: tumblr_nsgtr3wmvL1uvy0y9o2_400.gif]

Jane
The XWF's Prodigal Benefactor

[Image: n8L4GMq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by Jane Carver - 02-13-2017, 09:52 AM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by TD1 - 02-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 01:52 AM
re:Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Regarding XWF, Chris Chaos, and more. - by R A D I C A L - 02-14-2017, 11:14 AM