Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 06:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heyman Rankings: Post 2/4 Savage
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-08-2017, 02:03 AM

(02-08-2017, 01:48 AM)Scully Said: "Paul, yes I'm going to call you Paul this time instead of mocking you with the female version of your name. Why? Because I want to know something and I'm going to ask you this; Am I not eligible for a rematch for the XWF Xtreme Championship? I want MY title back, I fucked up and I shouldn't have lost the title in such a pathetic way especially to a pathetic excuse of a human being, if you can even call Ghost Wank that!"

"Brother Scully!

I knew you'd come!

It was only inevitable that you would try to be like the little rodent, like a weasel, that your soul has been so fond of inhabiting. You are trying to get a shot at my title! Ohhh-hohhh-ohhhh, Brother Scully, you lost the Championship of X-Treme in a matter that is both fair and in the shape of a square. You were pinned, one two three, and I claimed what is my right!

Brother Heyman's ranking show that you are not upon the list because others have shown they are more worthy than you! No matter that you were the previous Champion of X-Treme!

Ahhh yesss, it is sad news, though, that you cannot weasel your way into the rankings, but if you do like others have before you, you can try and pin me! However, you have already tried, haven't you? And like an insect, I squashed you, and Johnathan, the Bramble Bush, had performed a miracle of itself, and cooked you! So, you can try your hand once more, Brother Scully, but the result will be the same!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:The Heyman Rankings: Post 2/4 Savage - by Mr. Oz - 02-08-2017, 02:03 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 2/4 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 02-16-2017, 06:47 PM