Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 05:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday Night Savage 2-4
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-07-2017, 02:20 PM Video  re:Saturday Night Savage 2-4 -->

Bobby Blackcoat appears in front of a wooden podium wearing his black coat, looking concerned.

Bobby Blackcoat: Good afternoon. XWF. Its roster. Its champions. Its fans, if you are so inclined to hear about my thought process behind the curtain, as it were.

There have been several recent... comments... and I'd like to share new details on the lawsuits that are currently underway involving XWF and several of its members. I've also had some private meetings with XWF officials, and I'd like to share some interesting progress we have made in regards to my now-dormant career.

First, my suit that has been filed against the XWF is beginning to gain traction. New details have come to light, and new people are stepping out of the shadows to back me up. Faces from the XWF's past who were forced out of competition due to unsavory business practices and mistreatment. These names may be revealed shortly, depending on how our next negotiation goes.

For those doubters, I caution you to stay humble, because this lawsuit IS moving forward. Changes will come to the XWF.

Now before I move on to more important things, we'd like to establish the names of those who I will not be pursuing for an upcoming match. First, I can dispel any rumor of the hype surrounding my match with Chris Chaos. All negotiations are closed in regards to Mr. Chaos.

A similar situation with Buronan. There shall be no pursuit of an upcoming bout with Buronan, who withdrew himself from any possible bout with myself at Warfare. He has persisted to talk, to attempt to taunt me, but the reality remains that the match will not happen.

And finally, I can certainly tell you that there will be no upcoming match between myself and the Broken Oswald Man. Now, there is an exception here. Many of you have pointed out that Oswald holds a victory over me for the Xtreme Title. I hate to admit that this is indeed close to reality. I attempted to remove the title from Oswald, and he in turn drove my neck into the ground. Since the event, I have been in daily physical rehabilitation to ensure that my debut match-when it comes-will not be hindered by the neck issues inflicted by Oswald.

Just to be clear: the skirmish inside Oswald's home is not an official bout, nor will an official bout take place between us in the future.

Now that these names and issues are laid to rest, let us move forward into the future with a more humbled, realistic vision of what is soon to come for Blackcoat Enterprises in the XWF.

I would like to confirm that there have indeed been talks behind closed doors regarding my contendership for the Television title around the waist of Jim Caedus.

Indeed, I would like to verify that these rumors are true. I have been in talks with producers behind the scenes of Savage, and we are negotiating a deal that will allow me a swift title contention and a match for the Television title against Jim Caedus.

If all of the ducks can be in a row, we believe there is a date we have in mind, on which the match will take place. There will be more information on this to come shortly.

I would also like to confirm that this match with Jim Caedus is in fact part of a plea bargain deal made between myself, Blackcoat Enterprises, and the XWF as part of our on-going litigation. Due to the fact that Mr. Lane and Mr. Jackson have repeatedly and publicly denounced my name, and even admitted to plans of mistreatment, we have compromised to give me a special, certain amount of leeway in pursuit of the Television title.

My debut match will not be for the title, but contention will be swift if all ducks remain in a row.

Jim Caedus was chosen specifically for this deal because of his words such as "hilarious" in regards to the brutal assault inflicted upon me this past weekend on Savage. He then further revealed off-the-record details of an encounter in a restroom backstage at an event we had both been attending. Mr. Caedus did in fact proceed to imply jokes about defecation and other references to fecal matter.

In regards to the words he revealed, I would like to insist that my team at Blackcoat Enterprises shall remain behind-the-scenes, and work in several areas with me such as my legal matters, my production, my agent, and so forth. We are not a team of thugs or gangsters or attackers or whatever your stereotypical vision of a team working in the wrestling industry would be. These are businessmen, the only person here to fight is myself, I assure you. This you will truly learn the hard way.

Speaking of stereotypes, I would like to point out Jim Caedus' incredibly hurtful racist remarks comparing the diverse ethnicities of my team at Blackcoat Enterprises to-again-the color of his defecation. Bullying remarks such as this are exactly the type of backwards practices that we are proud to stand and work against, and there are officials high up within the XWF who would like to publicly agree with me, but fear for their political perception.

Words like this will not be tolerated much longer within the XWF organization. Big changes are coming. And we promise a future here in the XWF where newcomers such as myself can feel safe expressing themselves, without ear of over-the-line and racist remarks being thrown back at them by fellow employees and subsequently their fanbases online and at appearances.

A positive aspect about our job is that we are able to personally hurt those that emotionally abuse us. And so it is with great excitement that I verify the rumors of the swift Television title match with Jim Caedus coming soon. I will be very interested to personally get my hands on his leg.

You should really be careful about what you say, and who you say it to. But sometimes we must learn things the hard way.

And Thomas Nixon, while you have learned such a lesson from Jim Caedus himself, perhaps more is to come. Never expect me to forget what you've done.

Before I let you go, I'd like to address the man named Shade, and my debut match here in the XWF. These two issues, I am happy to report, are in fact intertwined. During my discussions with the XWF and my legal team, they mentioned that in fact Shade was very close to being signed to a one-on-one bout with me, Bobby Blackcoat, for the very first time ever in the XWF, on Warfare. It is going to be a very special, highly anticipated event for that reason alone.

I will admit, Shade was someone we planned on taking a look at much further down the line. There are many problems Blackcoat Enterprises has with Shade, many issues we are going to deal with. I know all of these announcements are exciting, but the final details of what is to come in regards to Shade can only be revealed as soon as the match is officially verified and announced by Mr. Lane, Mr. Jackson, and the XWF.

Shade is a truly disturbing figure, with one of the most vile histories of anyone I've ever met in the wrestling industry. He is not welcome in the new vision of the XWF, and his type will not be tolerated by XWF officials anymore.

Big changes are coming.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by Jefferson Jackson - 02-05-2017, 10:45 PM
re:Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by Bobby Blackcoat - 02-05-2017, 11:18 PM
re:Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by Robert Main - 02-06-2017, 04:56 AM
Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by Thomas Nixon - 02-06-2017, 06:43 AM
Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by JimCaedus - 02-06-2017, 12:18 PM
re:Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by Roxy Cotton - 02-06-2017, 12:56 PM
re:Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by JimCaedus - 02-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Saturday Night Savage 2-4 - by JimCaedus - 02-06-2017, 12:27 PM