Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 03:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/28 Savage
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-05-2017, 10:43 AM

(02-05-2017, 09:49 AM)Paul Heyman Said:
(02-05-2017, 08:08 AM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "Brother Heyman! I do believe you will have to change Brother Scully's name off your list! I am the NEW Champion of X-Treme! Mmyyesss!"

As I recall you did not become Xtreme Champion until after this list was processed. You also did not become champion until after its superseding list was processed. Your newfound fortune, as it pertains to these rankings, will commence with the next installment. That's assuming you're still champion by that point.

"Ahhh yyeeesss, sorry, Brother Heyman. As you see, I recently came back to the EX DUBBAYEW EFF, so I did not know much about your rankings! Thank you for clarifying! By the next WONDERFUL update to your lists, I will still, in fact, be the Champion of X-Treme!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Jefferson Jackson (02-05-2017)

Messages In This Thread
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/28 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 02-04-2017, 07:05 PM
re:The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/28 Savage - by Mr. Oz - 02-05-2017, 10:43 AM