Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 01:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt-Facts
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 12:27 PM

Get your fuckin' pinko ass outta here you crusty old fart. How in the hell did you get away from McCarthy's squad as a spry 40 year old man back in the 1950s, Sanders? Walkin' around here lookin' like you go to sleep at night in a god damn sarcophagus. If I drop you on your head am I gonna get cursed by a fuckin' mummy?

They shoulda launched your red ass into space along with that fuckin' chimp onboard Sputnik, you commie bastard. Gimme that dang ol' belt before you try to redistribute its wealth all over these lazy millenials who's sittin' over here jerkin' themselves off listenin' to you wax poetic about MLK's wet dream.

Hey I tell you what, Bern? How about instead of college, instead of food, instead of birth control... instead of all that garbage bein' "FREE," aye kay aye paid for by hard workin' Americans who ain't gamin' the system like myself, instead of all that leftist Marxism you keep spewin' on about - how about I give you one FREE ass kickin' instead?

Welcome to Trump's America.

Pussy.

Higgers scoops up the old man and drops him in a Midnight Special, hooking both scrawny legs for a pin.

1!

2!

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Alt-Facts - by Big Nate - 02-02-2017, 12:27 PM
re:Alt-Facts - by Bernie Sanders - 02-02-2017, 01:00 PM
re:Alt-Facts - by Big Nate - 02-02-2017, 01:15 PM
re:Alt-Facts - by Jefferson Jackson - 02-03-2017, 09:58 AM