Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 04:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-25-2017, 05:36 AM

(01-25-2017, 04:45 AM)Scully Said:
(01-24-2017, 06:48 AM)Robert Main Said: Main: "I know you live in a false world Scully! But Jesus! You may be right? And from the way it sounds from others you being right isn't something that comes around very often. I might not have won anything yet. But I sure as hell could beat you! Making fun of my looks and talent? I forgot I was playing in the school yard! Name calling? Really? That all you have? Wake up Peter pan it's not never never land! Everyone sees you for what you are. A turd. A paper champion! I may be a moron. But that being said this moron could stomp your ass."

"I live on a planet called Earth, isn't that where you live too? The world itself isn't false, it's real but the people on it may be false. I mean look how fake you are for example, got a 80s haircut years past its sell by date and you are a hypocrite. Let me explain, you got your panties in a twist, cried me a river because I called you a few truthful names, yet you... Yes, you, called me an Xtreme Joke, a turd, Peter Pan, if that is even an insult and a paper champion? This Xtreme Championship is real bitch, made out of real gold and leather. I didn't get an A3 piece of paper, draw one, cut it out and shit. Are you saying that McBride is a massive pussy because I beat him, twice? For the very title I hold? Also why would you want to stomp my ass and not my face? Do you like men's asses? You still are an Xtreme Bumder!"

Scully... Why are you bringing someone else into the conversation? This isn't about anyone else. It seems you have become very good at looking for a quick exit! I've cried no river. I've made no false claims. You know sometimes the truth seems to hurt the most. You can twist my words around all you like. You can call me names and make fun of the way I look. None of that bothers me in the least! I'm not the one uptight and pissed off. Seems a nerve has been struck. I'll just leave it at this Scully. No matter now much polish you put on a turd! It's nothing more than a turd!!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by Robert Main - 01-25-2017, 05:36 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 01-24-2017, 01:30 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 01-24-2017, 01:37 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 01-24-2017, 05:02 AM
The Heyman Rankings: Post 1/21 Savage - by R A D I C A L - 02-01-2017, 02:21 PM