Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 11:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT 1!!!!
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2016, 03:36 PM

(12-11-2016, 10:10 AM)Thomas Nixon Said: "Broken Hart, you can fuck off back to where ever you came from. Don't come out at the end of the show like anybody gives a shit about you. You already made a joke of yourself backstage pinning the wrong champion a couple weeks back. Now you come off as a fucking idiot talking about your oppression and how you want to start a revolution. You're just a has been wearing a new, stupid mask. The real oppressed people are the lizards, and PATROL is starting a revolution to defend them. I'm looking forward to pinning you tomorrow night and watching you fall back into obscurity."

Thomas, you may win the match, but my main objective isn't to win matches. Some would say that's the wrong way to treat a wrestling career, but you share in my focus. Your main objective is to spread awareness for the plight of lizard people, so I ask you; do you know why I'm here? Simple; I'm here to spread awareness of a dying company. The XWF is killing itself...

I am its only hope.... Win as many matches as you can.

Play the piano as the ship sinks into the sea.

Adieu.

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:XWF WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT 1!!!! - by Broken Hart - 12-11-2016, 03:36 PM
XWF WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT 1!!!! - by R A D I C A L - 12-11-2016, 12:03 PM
XWF WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT 1!!!! - by Snow - 12-11-2016, 03:16 PM
XWF WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT 1!!!! - by Kid Kool - 12-11-2016, 03:19 PM
re:XWF WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT 1!!!! - by Joshua - 12-11-2016, 03:56 PM