Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 08:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching Calypso!
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 07:25 PM

[OOC: Over 6 hours]

Reno sticks his finger in his mouth then in Calypso's ear (wet willy style). He whispers sweet nothings in his ear still pinning him.

Hey Cal, call your wife, she can come down and we can have a tug-o-whore. Calypso, listen, sorry about all this but I have to take that Federweight Title, and the Unified X-Treme, put them in the oven, and pull out the new Unified X-Treme Federweight Fuck Calypso Championship belt. It's a mouthful I know, kinda like you have when the dog humps your leg and you suck his cock to make it stop. It's okay, you'll be fine without it, plus this is a man's game, the back of your hand may be strong enough for a man, but it's really made for a woman.

Waiting on the longest three in the history of counting...

So while we wait, I thought we could make a truce, not to be nice, but so you feel better when you lose. Seriously though, I thought I'd write you something, to remember me by, when you're alone and hand pumping. Roses are red, nuts are brown, skirts go up, and pants go down... body to body, skin to skin, when it's stiff, stick it in... the Longer it's in, the Stronger it gets, it goes in dry, and comes out wet... it comes out dripping, and starts to sag, not what you think...
It's my teabag.

The hand finally narrows in on the last count, as both men have sweat bead from their forehead.

THR...

Messages In This Thread
Catching Calypso! - by R A D I C A L - 11-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Catching Calypso! - by R A D I C A L - 11-07-2016, 07:25 PM
re:Catching Calypso! - by Vincent Lane - 11-08-2016, 06:23 AM
re:Catching Calypso! - by Alexis Riot - 11-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Catching Calypso! - by R A D I C A L - 11-08-2016, 07:30 AM
re:Catching Calypso! - by Alexis Riot - 11-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Catching Calypso! - by R A D I C A L - 11-08-2016, 09:13 AM