Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 10:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Town Hall Event
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:Wrong.

Let me just start by saying that me and my supporters know exactly what we're running for and we will not stop, we will not falter, until we've reached our goal.

I'm thrilled that Comrade Putin has taken your collar off and allowed you to come out and play, Mr. Trump. I'm flattered you'd take your eye off of Mrs. Clinton right as the Presidential election approaches to address this town hall.

Why would you be in Georgia this close to the election?

Georgia is safe for Trump.

Wouldn't you be better off in, oh I don't know, maybe North Carolina? Or Florida? Or Ohio? You know, places that are still up for grabs. Mr. Trump, perhaps you should have hired me as your campaign manager. At least you'd be in the right place.

Quote:Paul Heyman is trying to twist my words, and to be perfectly honest he's failing big league like he does at everything else. Everybody sees through the act by now, Paul. The XWF fans aren't buying it, just like the fans weren't buying it 16 years ago when you failed with ECW, and my friend Vince McMahon had to bail you out. You remember that, Paul?

I'm not twisting anyone's words. All I have to do is wait for your next diatribe and you twist them yourself. Mr. Trump you are a very successful man, but you are going to lose not one, but two elections in the span of two weeks.

What I do is not an act. I have a passion for this business. Fans all over the world have a passion for this business. The only thing you have a passion for is grabbing women by the pussy, corporate greed, and power.

Quote:But wait, wait. It didn't stop there, did it Paul? Because after Vince cleaned up your mess you decided to then thank him by starting another war. You're like the George W Bush of wrestling. Oh and for the record; I was against both the Iraqi War and the WWF Invasion, big league. Yeah, so you decided that one failed Monday Night war wasn't enough so you put together the most low energy group of superstars that the world of professional wrestling had ever seen. I mean, they're saying that the WCW/ECW Alliance was practically the bargain bin of the Attitude Era. Not even the WWF guys who deflected could fix your mistakes. And how long did that little "invasion" of yours last before Vince crushed you like the rodent that you are? It was less than a year if my memory serves me right. Yeah, Paul. That was a very low energy move, and everyone will agree.

The WWF Invasion? That's what you cite as my warmongering? I was nothing more than an employee by then. Doing as I'm told because the only man comparable to you in terms of hunger for power, is the aforementioned Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon has surrounded himself with yes men so much that one someone has the balls to speak up and say 'Vince this is bullshit' they fall on the ax.

Just like I did.

ECW failed.

That's no secret.

But it initially flourished with television networks, sponsors and the industry itself wishing it would die and doing everything they could to help it do so. ECW flourished because of my vision and the extreme following it had all over the northeast.

It was groundbreaking.

It was fresh.

It was unique.

It turned the entire industry on its ear and forced change in the way things were done until that point.

Quote:You were then fired on Monday Night Raw a couple of days after throwing your little temper tantrum in the ring when you realized just days before the Survivor Series that you were in way over you head. You and Hillary really need to work on your temperaments. You said some very mean things to Vince in that little "pipe bomb," promo you did, and look at what it got you. Vince made you his personal bitch twice in one year, and then had you thrown out of the building.

And you would think that would be the end of it, but no. Paul thought it would be a genius move to bring back his failure sometime in 2006. Once again he failed and was fired for his inability to run a show.

I was fired over my refusal to tone down the violence. I was fired because I refused to bow down to Vince McMahon's weak vision of what ECW should have been. I was fired because I do what is necessary, not what is popular.

Quote:This is a man who has a history of failures in the wrestling business.

Those are the facts, people.

Paul Heyman is not fit to be the "Championship Commissioner." He's not even fit to be a hall monitor, he would probably be the first failure in history to lose money doing that job.

Despite my failures and shortcomings, Mr. Trump, I've had far more successes. You act as if failure is the be all, end all. How many times did you fail, Mr. Trump? How many times did you file for bankruptcy? It's not how you fail, and you should know it better than anyone. It's how you dust yourself off and rise from the ashes knowing what not to do in the future.

Quote:We're going to do something that you weren't capable of, Paul.

First, we're going to march right through you, just like Vince and Bischoff did. But that won't be the end of it because after we take the title of commissioner, we're going to continue marching and take the rest of the pie from Vincent Lane because he is the worst owner that we've ever had.

Meanwhile Little Heyman is going to be my little commissioner bitch.

You just get through roasting Paul Heyman saying I'd be a terrible commissioner and I'd lose money being a hall monitor, yet here you are, telling both my supporters and yours, that you'd hire me as commissioner.

Remember what I said earlier, I don't have to twist your words, all I have to do is let you talk long enough and you do it yourself.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Broken Hart (11-06-2016), Jakob Davis (11-06-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Heyman Town Hall Event - by Paul Heyman - 11-06-2016, 05:50 AM
re:Heyman Town Hall Event - by Vincent Lane - 11-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Heyman Town Hall Event - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-06-2016, 08:29 AM
Heyman Town Hall Event - by Paul Heyman - 11-06-2016, 09:51 AM
re:Heyman Town Hall Event - by Mr Killjoy - 11-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Heyman Town Hall Event - by Paul Heyman - 11-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Heyman Town Hall Event - by Paul Heyman - 11-06-2016, 09:57 AM
re:Heyman Town Hall Event - by Donald Trump - 11-06-2016, 01:14 PM
re:Heyman Town Hall Event - by Paul Heyman - 11-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Heyman Town Hall Event - by Jakob Davis - 11-06-2016, 02:19 PM
re:Heyman Town Hall Event - by Hunter Payne - 11-06-2016, 02:33 PM