Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiccup!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2016, 11:54 AM

*Gator kicks out again and grabs another red bull from Calypso's pack, drinking the contents. Gator in turn sprouts wings and grabs Calypso's head between his feet like some kind of majestic hawk and flies into the air*

"I honestly don't know if you're being on purpose right now. I made the joke about comparing us to one another if you didn't notice, even said you could be my sidekick. Then you repeat that point giving two lousy fucking reasons and ruining the fucking joke. Congrats. Oh and me beating Knight a million fucking times, man how I have missed hearing that being repeated to me every single day. It's cool, don't mention the other losers I defended my belt against. Don't mention you never having a real championship, it's cool. Just keep repeating the easy fucking remarks that every under the sun can think of. Just go look at an Iceman promo and repeat it back to me. Might as well just copy and paste some other person's shit instead of racking your brain trying to think of your own ways to rehash old 'insults'."

"And fucking please dude, my parents? Wow. Low blow. Never heard anyone spit so much fire about daddy issues. How about the gay tension between me and Todd? You throwing shade on that too? Man. The view must be great on that pedestal you put yourself on. Making gay jokes despite the fact the moment you walked through the door you were sucking Frodo's dick in the broom cupboard. Talking about my parents even though yours are probably dead and buried thankful they never have to see their failure of a son. Walking around like the twelve year old version of Liberace who watched his first SWAG compilation on youtube; thinking he's hot shit because he actually beat Ghost Tank one time. Well done ! You accomplished as much as a plastic bag! You're just hanging around this place like the human form of herpes popping up and irritating everyone with this tired ass shit of mystically waving your hands and saying your name."

"By the way. Where's that gone? You seem more tense. You mad Calypso? You getting angry buddy? Getting hulked up and actually trying to insult me but still failing so dramatically it's somehow more sad than you're actually persona, fuck man. It's depressing."

*Gator drops Calypso in a bird's nest before flying back down to the ground*

"Oh and Barney, stop cheering from the sidelines you morbidly obese anime school girl. Jesus, you're disgusting to look at. If I was anything like you I would have hung myself already, then again you probably tried but the rope snapped under your weight you doughy fuck."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-24-2016, 10:29 PM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 08:26 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 09:20 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 10:08 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 10:52 AM
hiccup! - by Barney Green - 10-25-2016, 10:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 11:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 03:48 PM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-26-2016, 05:17 AM
re:hiccup! - by Jefferson Jackson - 10-26-2016, 06:06 AM