Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiccup!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2016, 10:08 AM

*Gator rolls back out and gets Calypso in a headlock*

"Oh what a fucking surprise, Calypso comes back with a little fire! I did not see that coming, it's like you've never done that before. Who said I was a normal guy? I walk around dressed in red latex of course I'm self aware enough to know about the jokes, at least I'm fucking man enough to admit it. I've been Federweight champ before, I don't care enough to keep count like some thirsty bitch. I've beat Ghost Tank single-handedly and he had the help of some other fuck boy. You also disappeared and reappeared several times, so what? You want to live in my shadow asshole? You want to be me? Dress up in purple latex and be my Robin? You want to list your shit list of accomplishments like any one could actually give a fuck? I care so little about you the concept of conceiving an idea of giving a fuck about you makes me want to vomit blood. Am I back? Maybe. Are you? Or are you just going to do the same shit you're accusing me of? Do nothing in Doc's rumble and fuck off back to the closet?"

"Fuck off, you former joke. You absolute lame piece of shit. Hahaha, it's actually difficult for me to shit talk you because you know how worthless you are, and if you don't care about yourself how the fuck can I? It's a good thing you're ugly and so I have something against you. But despite all the shit you spout, all the dumb outfits you were to distract people from your face. You do not like losing so you at least have some self worth. But I'll tell you this, do what your parents did and give up on yourself, because you're not going to win this one because you are the purest form of shit, a fucking forgotten meme, you are..."

*Gator waves a hand in front of a slowly passing out Calypso*

"C A L Y P S O"

*Calypso's body goes limp*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-24-2016, 10:29 PM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 08:26 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 09:20 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 10:08 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 10:52 AM
hiccup! - by Barney Green - 10-25-2016, 10:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 11:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 03:48 PM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-26-2016, 05:17 AM
re:hiccup! - by Jefferson Jackson - 10-26-2016, 06:06 AM