Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 06:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up Doc?
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-30-2016, 04:35 PM

Call you out? Guts? Christmas man! You know our paths our destined to clash eventually, calm yourself before wreck yourself. No need to puff your chest out to the good doctor now.

Your little line of crap was pretty cute though. We already know what you want, my friend. I pinned the UNIVERSAL champ the other night in case you missed it. That was a pretty good prediction too, Soldier and I definitely walked away with those Tag Titles.

Speaking of which, what, in Peter Gilmour's name, does that have to do with our eventual OWN hunt for the UNIVERSAL Championship? You yammered on forever how you've been there done that and back stabbed and such and such. Nonsense. It took us an entire TWO WHOLE WEEKS to win those titles. Waste of time? Meh. What else would I be doing? Pinning the UNIVERSAL Champion? Now, guess what? Soldier still holds the Xtreme Title and still holds two briefcases. Between the two of us, we understand how absolutely f'n EPIC it would be to see Soldier versus Doc for the UNIVERSAL strap. Am I right? So go ahead and continue your mission to the top, Trax. I hope you contend for the Uni sooner than later so my new best friend can break your heart and we can get on with business.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Whats up Doc? - by Mr Killjoy - 09-28-2016, 10:07 AM
re:Whats up Doc? - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-30-2016, 04:35 PM
re:Whats up Doc? - by St. Diabolicus - 09-30-2016, 05:14 PM