Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 07:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Saturday Night 9/24
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-24-2016, 08:49 PM

(09-24-2016, 08:38 PM)Dolly Waters Said: Paul:

"Oh Ghost Tank, cry me a fucking river. You talk all of that crap, yet you weren't man enough to come out to that ring and challenge my words. Go ahead and say that my client isn't worth your time, but obviously she's worth Dr. D'Ville's time, so blow it out of your ass you coward.

No one has time for your excuses.

"Because D'Ville apparently has nothing else to do but appear on this show. I, however, have a young up and comer, trying to put me in the ground. So he's trying very hard to beat me.

D'Ville has Robbie Bourbon and Arby Beef. Which isn't much of a competition. Mostly because D'Ville has Unknown Soldier on his side.

He's trying to get back into the limelight, and I don't have to. I don't have to go after someone like Dolly Waters, who, if you recall my OPEN CHALLENGE, could've accepted it, and I would've fought her, instead. So, you going on and trying to put me down, trying to call me a coward? Yet you didn't say 'Dolly Waters will face you!', nor did many other people that could've fucking showed up and said they'd face me. So, either it shows the cowardice of me, or maybe, juuuuust maybe, it shows just how cowardly the rest of the locker room truly is.

They all want to talk shit about me. They all want to tear me down. But NONE of them came out and accepted my challenge.

So, how about you do what you do best, Heyman, and tuck your tail between your legs and run. Or, in this case, shutting your mouth up."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Mr. Oz - 09-24-2016, 08:26 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Misty Waters - 09-24-2016, 08:38 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Mr. Oz - 09-24-2016, 08:49 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Big Nate - 09-24-2016, 08:32 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Misty Waters - 09-24-2016, 08:54 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Mr. Oz - 09-24-2016, 09:02 PM
Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-24-2016, 11:02 PM