Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 12:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Saturday Night 9/24
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-24-2016, 08:26 PM

Ghost Tank sighs, shaking his head and Paul Heyman's words. He wore his black suit and green tie, yawning softly before speaking,

"The reason why I chose Filter to open the show, is for one simple reason: to make the local fans happy. Do you think I truly enjoy Filter? No. I do not. I have better tastes in music than that. However, they are from the very same city the arena that hosted us in. The fans left happy as hell. Until I see the proof of ratings and not just words from your own lying mouth, will I know how well the XWF Galaxy liked or disliked my show.

Now, Dolly is nobody. A champion, but still a nobody. Oh no, she won the Cruiserweight equivalent of the XWF, and I don't mean the good times of that title, oh no, I mean the period of time when Hornswoggle was the champion. That's how low I think of the Federweight belt. It is the lowest form of title this company has. If you look at our website, you cannot even see who is the Federweight champion. You have to go to a tiny little link and do a little digging into it in order to find out who the hell the champion is.

Even the site shows low regard to the belt. So what makes you think she is going places? She won the shittiest belt in our company, so we must bow down to her? She won it twice, so it proves she's the greatest champion of all time?

No. All it shows is that you have fallen on tough times, Mr. Heyman. But what could I expect from a man who had Curtis Axel, a man that was a third generation wrestler, one that has been practically out of sight and out of mind out of WWE?

Soon, Dolly will be just like him. Out of sight. Out of mind."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Mr. Oz - 09-24-2016, 08:26 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Misty Waters - 09-24-2016, 08:38 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Mr. Oz - 09-24-2016, 08:49 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Big Nate - 09-24-2016, 08:32 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Misty Waters - 09-24-2016, 08:54 PM
re:Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Mr. Oz - 09-24-2016, 09:02 PM
Savage Saturday Night 9/24 - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-24-2016, 11:02 PM