Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Smoke and Mirrors
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 04:54 PM

Sasha. It had been 3 years since Victor Gobalsky had seen his half-sister. To him, she was the most beautiful person in the entire world. He would often dream about her in those 3 years. He'd see her bright, green eyes...Her long, brown hair. He'd see the light reflecting off of the crystal spider she wore as a charm around her neck. Ten years his elder, she raised him after his stepmother, her mother, died and their father fell into an alcohol-fueled depression. To Victor, Sasha was the most innocent, pure person he knew.

Until Lacey Witasick.

Sasha knew this, of course. She had spent her whole life learning to read the hearts of men. First, palm-reading. Then, crystal balls and the tarot. It was to the point where the winds now gave up their secrets to her.
That's why the first words she spoke to him after 3 years were...

"You love her."

It was the truth. Sasha's words always were. Which is why the rest of them stung so badly.

"You cannot save her, you know."

He knew.

"Even if the girl is pried from his grasp, her soul is tainted. She will return, even if only in spirit. You allowed that, brother. Do not be mournful of that. Destiny commanded that it be so. As for your master, many things are uncertain. Who really guides him? I see a mass of bodies, not unlike ants defending a mound. I hear a boastful voice, but there is a shroud of darkness shielding his motivation from me. I fear for you, brother. His destiny is unclear, and, in turn, so is your own. There is more to him than he lets on. Whatever steers him, it is sinister. Tread carefully, brother. I fear that you may be as lost as the girl."

The light flickered off of the spider.

Following the ominous warning, the siblings shared dinner. They spent their evening catching up on lost time and remembering times that they had shared. Just as Sasha was about to take her last bite of food, she siezed up. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her mouth began to foam. Victor rushed to aide her as she gasped...

"You...must...stop her."

It echoed in his mind for days afterward. Every time Lacey smiled...Every time she would latch onto his leg and demand to be swung around the floor as he walked...He'd hear his sister, Sasha. What did she mean?

And why?

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Smoke and Mirrors - by Elisha - 06-07-2013, 04:54 PM