Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 11:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As much as this Paynes me...
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2016, 05:24 PM

Hunter: Awww! She so adorable!! I didn’t know we had to see a make-a-wish kid today. Joy, do you know what she’s dying of? Nevermind, I’ll ask. Honey, what are you dying from?

Joy: What?! I’m sorry, I zoned out. This little cunt just kept talking and talking! Shut the fuck up already!

Hunter: Well in her defense, she’s a dying 12 year-old. There’s no telling how many words she has left! Did you want an autograph sweetie? Maybe, you’d like to hold my championship and pretend like you’re the Champion for a day?

Joy: Hunter, I don’t think she’s from make-a-wish, I think she’s just a 12 year-old challenging you for your title…

Hunter: Impossible, isn’t it an implied rule that you have to have hit puberty before challenging for a championship here?

Joy: I don’t think so…

Hunter: Oh. So this is real? A 12 year-old is challenging me right now?

Joy: Yes! Not only that, but she seems to still have the creativity of an 8 year-old.

Hunter: Oh!!! Man, I thought she had like Tourette syndrome or something. This little girl has issues then... Wait, you’re 12?! Why the fuck aren’t you in school right now?!

Joy: I don’t think they take school very seriously in the South… Obviously.

Hunter: You can’t actually expect me to take you seriously right? You’re a kid! Not even technically a teenager yet! Wait, where the fuck are you’re parents right now?!

Joy: Probably in the back of some Duke of Hazards car, making more disappointments like her.

Hunter: Well do me a favor and call your mommy and daddy over here so I can fuck them up for abandoning their obviously mentally daughter.

Joy: Hunter, she’s not . That’s just how uneducated Southern youth talk.

Hunter: Then what the hell is this little girl’s deal?! You know, I’ve made grown-ups a lot tougher than you cry right? Like on the verge of suicide-type tears. You will be no different! Just let me channel a 12 year-old bully…Okay, SANTA ISN’T REAL! YOU WERE A MISTAKE! YOU LOOK LIKE A BOY! YOU TALK FUNNY! TEACHER’S PET! TATTLE-TALE! GO AWAY! YOU’RE POOR! NOBODY LIKES YOU! Etcetera Etcetera… Look,I already beat a pervert and a racist, and I’m not losing my title to a little girl who still has to go on a timeout when she misbehaves. I liked you better when I thought you were dying.

Joy: I wish I could go back in time 13 some odd years ago and convince your mother just to swallow you! That way, you wouldn’t have wasted our time with this pathetic shit!

Hunter Payne kicks out obviously!

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
Dolly Waters (09-14-2016)

Messages In This Thread
As much as this Paynes me... - by Dolly Waters - 09-14-2016, 10:18 AM
re:As much as this Paynes me... - by Hunter Payne - 09-14-2016, 05:24 PM
re:As much as this Paynes me... - by Dolly Waters - 09-15-2016, 06:23 AM
re:As much as this Paynes me... - by Hunter Payne - 09-15-2016, 02:05 PM
re:As much as this Paynes me... - by Vincent Lane - 09-15-2016, 06:11 PM
re:As much as this Paynes me... - by Dolly Waters - 09-16-2016, 05:18 AM