Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 02:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy : Championship Scramble
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-20-2016, 09:52 PM

Ghost Tank yawns, stretching, watching Riot's little interview, then chuckles,

"You're not the Queen of anything, Riot. You're the champion of a show that's dying. However, I am now free of ever stepping foot inside that decaying shell. You will take my place.

Enjoy this tiny celebration. Let me know when you actually decide to join the Major Leagues. All Anarchy was, was a paycheck. And soon, you'll feel the same way. Also, way to suck up to the the authority of Anarchy. Guess you don't mind changing yourself into nothing more than a pawn playing at Queen. But, my dear, we all know that you're nothing to a true King, especially when the King has held two different titles that matter. The Intercontinental championship belt and now, the Hart Championship belt.

But please, revel in your minor win in this company."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Anarchy : Championship Scramble - by Rain - 06-20-2016, 11:34 AM
re:Anarchy : Championship Scramble - by Mr. Oz - 06-20-2016, 09:52 PM