Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 09:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Beating a fraud
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-04-2013, 05:03 PM

Salman Van Dam's very next opponent is none other than Xtremist Bryce and when word like xtremist is label to someone not as hardcore as SVD than that my friend is not an understatement but it shows how much people live in such deluded mind?

XWF WEDNESDAY WARFARE--The entire name belongs to the Hardcore Icon

Scene opens up with Salman Van Dam arriving at the arena.We could see him carrying his luggage into the building as the camera shows up infront of him.

Camera Man:"Salman Van Dam can I have a....",before the camera man would finish Salman cut's him off.

Salman Van Dam:"You dare to talk to me.Who the hell do you think you are?Are you a news reporter?Do you work for ESPN or Fox Network.You see I do not give or conduct myself with folks that are not equivalent to proper journalism.You and the rest of the entire camera team that works for XWF are just bunch of wannabees"

"You and just like Mr.Bryce are all wannabees.You all pretend to be something that you are totally not.So why'd I waste myself and harbour liars like you that lay claim that they are the best of the best.No one, is the BEST here and obviously as much I love to say that I am the Hardest of the Corre...I the best Hardcore Wrestler & no one can take that claim away from me..NO ONE.Yes I've lost matches here.I've yet to win a match but now I AM SURELY going to win because this WEDNESDAY...things will go the way I wanted and I wanted to make the XTREME HARDCORE IMPACT which I will deliever like I promised..So Thank you very much!"

He then shoves the camera man and walks away.

[Image: qpoz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like salmanvandam007's post:
KnightMask (06-04-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-05-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Beating a fraud - by salmanvandam007 - 06-04-2013, 05:03 PM