Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 03:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Resistance & Others: Line Up, Get Knocked Back Down
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2016, 09:22 PM

(04-30-2016, 03:35 PM)Sir Chris Macbeth Said:

Luca Arseface...

Peter "The King of Yesterday's News" Gilmour...

Ghost Wank...

You have all been owned by The Union's newest member.

Felix Braddock!

Ghost Tank, you can have any match you want because it won't make a slightest bit of difference to the outcome, the is literally nothing about you that makes me go...

Oh, wait, hang on... I'm not sure about this one.

Ghost Tank you may think your X-Treme, you may think this would give you an advantage with you crazy little gimmicky match stipulations but guess what son, your wrong.

It doesn't.

Being extreme in a match against myself means nothing, heck I just won the Hart Championship from a lady who calls herself the X-Treme Icon. It makes no difference because I am infact the X-tremely Awesome One, I am the...

Knight of X-Treme

So if you really want your shot at this title to be in one of your extreme little gimmick matches then so be it.

You'll still leave the match the no ball pussy loser you were to begin with.

Just Saying!

"You're not anything Extreme. Since my win over Shade means the next match either of us have, will be us and it will be for the title, then how about an extreme best of three falls? You pick your idea of extreme, I'll pick mine, Frodo or Lane can pick the final stipulation or we both throw out a second idea, and they choose which idea to go with. Either way, I'll be walking away with the title. Also, like Peter likes to gloat in matches with more than two people: "I wasn't pinned". And it wasn't me you pinned. You couldn't put me down for three, but you could put Luck down.

When it's one on one, there is no excuse. You can have the Scullytard if you want, and your new bitch, Felix the Cat, at ringside. You can have them join in on beating me during our match. You will leave one title, less.

Extreme best of three. What do you say, champ? Think you can show the world that you're an extreme icon? Think you can win?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Resistance & Others: Line Up, Get Knocked Back Down - by Mr. Oz - 04-30-2016, 09:22 PM