Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 03:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Resistance & Others: Line Up, Get Knocked Back Down
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2016, 12:26 PM

(04-30-2016, 12:20 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Well ain't this shit fuckin' precious?

You got that fucking pussy Ghost Tank bending over backwards trying to prove himself to a fuckin' newfag, tryna hype everything he's done because he ain't got shit that can stand on his own while continuing to condescend like he has a fuckin' high ground.

Then you got the fuckin' newfag: a Union dickriding (hey remember when you guys tried to give Fern and I that shit?) cunt who read a copy of "Nietzsche For Dummies" and thought "by gum I can Ubermensch too!"

You fuckin' looking piece of shit, acting like a big shot when you've done absolutely nothing and you're busy picking on the lowest common denominator. Yeah, punking GT when it comes to shit talking is easy as fuck. It ain't no indicator of skill you pretentious wannabe.

PS: your buddies won on referee incompetence. Scully was already eliminated.

Come at me you meterosexual fuck.

(04-30-2016, 12:22 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: And I swear to fucking god Tank if you try and repeat anything I just fucking said when this idiot continues to punk your ass I will run down to that ring and make sure you don't leave with the belt myself.

"Honestly, I was going to agree with a couple of things. One thing in particular. I know I'm not much of a shit talker. I talk about my accomplishments. I recognize my weaknesses. Hell, even though I try to evolve, submissions can still get the better of me. I am terrible at talking trash. Most of the roster is better at talking shit. I don't care if I am ever considered the worst talker of shit in this company. My actions will always speak louder than my words."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Resistance & Others: Line Up, Get Knocked Back Down - by Mr. Oz - 04-30-2016, 12:26 PM