Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 03:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Resistance & Others: Line Up, Get Knocked Back Down
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-30-2016, 11:33 AM

(04-30-2016, 11:08 AM)Ghost Tank Said: "Someone doesn't know a damn thing about me, apparently. When it comes to the Union, I've destroyed one half of the tag champions before. Since my return in March, only Macbeth has beaten me. So, let's see, shall we? Fontanna, Cain, Emerick, Shade. I'm four for five in a little over a month and couple weeks. I put Cain out of his misery for a month, I made Fontanna my bitch, I killed Emerick, I killed Shade, though only with Shade, he has the ability to come back, only if Hope agrees to being my servant. So, tell me child, new, what is the term you Englishmen call another guy? A bloke, right? So, new "bloke" of The Union. Aside from me being four wins, one loss since I came back. Aside that when it comes to The Union, I'm one and one against the tag champions. What has made you think that you know a single thing about my career?

I have created life ending matches. I have brought new forms of torture to the XWF. Meathooks, Electrified cells full of weapons of any imagination within it. Electrified cages where only pinfall and submission or brave souls willing to take electricity coursing through their body to escape over the top, can win. And my latest creation being the No Escape from Hell. I broke Mike Emerick, a pretender for my moniker, and ended his life by burning him with thermite.

Who are you to tell me my career is "without any substance"? Who are you to question my career at all? Macbeth will lose the title, and I will become the next Hart Champion.

You think you're worth anything? Understandable. You're part of a stable of people that have belts. By yourself, though?

You're a nobody."

My my, for responding to such a 'nobody', you do seem awfully quick to try and defend every single breath you take as an 'accomplishment'. Maybe you think you can pull the wool over my eyes and dazzle me with what ultimately amounts to a laundry list of nothing. By your own admission. After all, weren't the men you killed: Shade and Emerick, just pretenders? Impostors? Nobodies, painted with the same brush you used on me?

So tell me, if those men weren't a threat to you then, how do they register as accomplishments now? Is it because you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and puff out your chest and act like a big man? To live up to your size?

And if you're such an innovator, how come none of those special little things you've 'created' have been adopted? How come they only come out when you're in the match?

Is it because you aren't?

That those weapons and stipulations are for you because you lack the basic wrestling ability, the actual athletic talent, to beat someone when you aren't drowning in weapons and alternate ways to beat somebody?

Opponents you have no respect for, who you don't regard as threats until it comes time to brag like an insecure child.

'Innovations' that come and go the way of New Coke.

All flash, no substance.

You fucking bottler.

You're going to try and take the Hart Championship from Chris, and you're going to fail.

Then you're going to look in the mirror and realize that for all your tough talk, the real nobody has been and will always be you.

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Resistance & Others: Line Up, Get Knocked Back Down - by Felix Braddock - 04-30-2016, 11:33 AM