Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 09:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday night Warfare 4/27
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-29-2016, 11:15 PM

Ghost Tank is being attended to from the attack by the mystery man, so is Alysia. Both of them are coming out, but only one of them is able to deal with the pain well enough to talk...

"Whoever he is, will find himself dead."

He then looks around, grumbling, then moves to stand as he swats away the doctors as he stands up, and looks towards where their car, seeing the limo parked, the chauffeuse having been busy playing with Fuzen and had not seen the attack, was now wondering what had happened, and as Ghost Tank lumbered over groggily, she would immediately move to get out of the driver's seat,

"Oh my goodness! Sir! Are you okay?!"

He looked at her as if he wasn't shooting daggers at her, but it was as if he had a claymore and was stabbing it straight through her skull. Then he heard the giggle of his child, and he looked toward the vehicle, then to the chauffeuse, and sighed.

"We were attacked. Both of us. Alysia is being tended to. I don't care you didn't see what happened, I am just relieved you took care of our daughter."

She nodded, and moved to the back of the limo, opening the door for him and he shook his head, looking over to Alysia, and moving back to her while the door is shut

"Take care of Fuzen. I think Alysia is going to need to be seen at the local hospital."

He moved over to whisper directions into her ear before walking away with her nodding and getting back into the limousine, driving away. Oswald walked over to the EMTs and walking to the stretcher holding Alysia

"W-where's she going?"

He shook his head

"She's going to take care of our girl for a couple days. She'll be hidden well with Fuzen, while you are taken care of at the hospital."

Alysia tried to get up off the stretcher and he held her down

"No. It'll be fine. I'll make some calls, make sure they'll never be found until it's time to collect them. You, however, need to recover. You may be able to take playing with fire, but it's been a long time since this has kind of harm has been done to you. I want to keep you well. One of us needs to take care of our daughter and be the petals of the rose. I need to be the thorn on the stem."

The EMTs picked Alysia up, Ghost Tank following suit and moving to sit inside so he can be by her side. Before the doors closed Ghost Tank looked to the cameraman,

"Whoever you are, you have made an enemy out of me. Once I find out who you are, you will find no safe haven."

He then chuckled,

"And Shade. I said I'd kill you. I did. Don't let your girl wait too long. Otherwise, the one and TRUE Death will have reaped another soul."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Mr. Oz - 04-29-2016, 11:15 PM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Mr. Oz - 04-30-2016, 12:49 AM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Mr Killjoy - 04-30-2016, 12:37 AM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Makaveli - 04-30-2016, 01:08 AM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Mr Killjoy - 04-30-2016, 05:09 AM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Makaveli - 04-30-2016, 04:26 PM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Vincent Lane - 04-30-2016, 04:47 AM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Equinox - 04-30-2016, 06:50 AM
re:Wednesday night Warfare 4/27 - by Mr Killjoy - 04-30-2016, 06:51 AM