Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-01-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Feeling Devilish Tonight
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-17-2016, 12:22 PM

ooc: I love the your your voice acting and thanks for doing that because i fixed most of the problems in them. But a bit of it feels still robotic.

Hope : Shadey baby it look like you got a message. From Peter Fn Gilmour so what are you going to do.

Shade not giving a shit says
Shade; It doesn't matter anyways i'm going to face, no let me rephrase that i'm going to kill Ghost Tank's and the move on to face Peter and rip his title from his cold defeated had and live him to the Dog (Frodo) and let him feel the cock of GT homo master and he makes him squeal Like a pig.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I'm Feeling Devilish Tonight - by Shade - 04-09-2016, 05:44 PM
re:I'm Feeling Devilish Tonight - by Shade - 04-17-2016, 12:22 PM
re:I'm Feeling Devilish Tonight - by Shade - 04-17-2016, 10:21 PM
I'm Feeling Devilish Tonight - by drezdin5788 - 04-18-2016, 05:04 PM