Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE!
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-21-2016, 11:27 AM

NKWC forces a shoulder into the air! He rub his temples in frustration.

"...Are you actually deaf? Can you not hear yourself? It sounds like you're saying the exact same word. EVEN NOW YOUR SAYING 'THIS NOT THAT' WHEN THIS AND THAT SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME."

[Image: 497K37K.png]

"THEY SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME."

[Image: ulzkDWJ.png]

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think you're right. Maybe you're not racist. You might be too stupid to be racist. Did the brownie mix you came out of drink while it was pregnant? Did someone in Hell drop you on your head?"

"Racism itself is the belief system of a fool but requires some prior historical knowledge or even a base understanding of globally-held stereotypes."

"Jesus, have you not heard the one about Asians pronouncing their L's like R's?"

"Being ignorant of racism doesn't make you innocent of hate, it makes you an unaware idiot. You're still part of the problem."

"Have I run out of targets, Jerkbeast?"

"No."

"I haven't touched on the actual content of your garbage public access program."

"Exemplifying the improvisational skills of two idiots with a phone yelling at other idiots."

"You only lasted two seasons. ON PUBLIC ACCESS."

"Let's Paint TV, where the host paints, runs on a treadmill and makes mixed drinks at the same time ran for SIX YEARS."

"Spirit of Truth was just a man fueled by cocaine and the Lord in front of a green-screen forst and that got FIVE."

"How bad are you at being entertainment when you only get to do public access for TWO SEASONS?!!?"

"I've let go uncommented on your stupid underbite. Can you not visit a fucking dentist and take care of your mangled, crooked teeth?"

"Or that you literally haven't gone three sentences without making an error since we started."

"Or that you're pulling a page out of Peter Gilmour's playbook and bitching with button clicks every time I take you down a notch verbally. You pathetic whining prick."

[Image: 387Tjwr.png]

"I'm sure I'll be seeing this again in a moment."

"I haven't even touched your pathetic grade school intelligence, exemplified by your thoroughly limited vocabulary. For someone who challenges his viewers to outdo him in creative cursing, seems like you only stick to one technique. You've said the word 'fuckin'' 101 times."

"Which is 100 more than the number of people that have willingly touched your penis."

"No, Jerkbeast. I've still got plenty of ammo. You're an easy fucking target."

"How about you? Do you have anything new to present to the class? Or are you going to keep directly responding to the content I've laid out, running on fumes, hoping I eventually stop hitting you harder and harder."

"Like you've been praying this entire time."

"Do I have to beg you every time it's my turn to STEP UP? FUCKING COME AT ME."

NKWC takes Jerkbeast to the ground and starts stomping his ankle. The sound of this stomp goes from muscle-tearing to bone-breaking to blood-squirting. Jerkbeast is severely hobbled!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
GladiatorXWF (03-21-2016)

Messages In This Thread
I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 09:50 AM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-20-2016, 09:26 AM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 12:04 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Mini Morbid - 03-19-2016, 12:30 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 02:21 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 05:58 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 10:20 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-20-2016, 11:10 AM