Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE!
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-20-2016, 09:53 PM

NKWC KICKS OUT! DESPITE BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH, HE IS MORE ENERGIZED THAN EVER!

“THERE WE GO!”

“SOME MOTHERFUCKING POINTS.”

“FIRST TIME IN YOUR XWF CAREER YOU’VE MADE A GODDAMNED POINT.”

“…”

“I mean, your points are all factually incorrect.”

“But, thank God.”

"You’ve been TALKING for like 33 hours. And finally you SAY something.”

“Point #1. I just wrestled my first match on Shove-It. Last night. So, wrong there. Bad start. Now who hasn’t been paying attention?”

"Not only that, I won it single-handedly in a North Korea vs USA match. The only other people in the match were three Americans that I pummeled into goo. More on that later.”

“Meanwhile, you haven’t had a match here. You just started pestering me and… that’s been it for you. Not only that, you haven’t even declared yourself an XWF superstar. You don’t even have a fucking roster page yet. Who the fuck are you to imply someone hasn’t done enough here to merit relevance? Are you going to make this belt more relevant by featuring it prominently on your Seattle-only public access show?”

“Point #2. I beat Peter Gilmour, current Universal Championship #1 contender AND Undefeated superstar Travis McCoy by myself. Well, Maverick was on my team but that’s more of a detriment than just a two-on-one. Subsequently, I have rightful claim to being #1 contender for the Universal championship. So, Loverboy Vinnie Lane is next on my hit list. As is the XWF Universal championship.”

“I’m out for the top title. This current belt is a stepping stone to get there.”

“I’m not the best because I hold this belt. This belt is the best because I hold it. I was the best the moment I signed on the dotted line."

“Now we’re for 0-for-2 on Jerkbeast talking points.”

“Number 3. Are you disputing my heritage? I'll run it down for you.”

"I’m here on a work visa as an international XWF superstar. Green card and everything.”

“My name is North Korean War Criminal.”

“First name North, after the terrible Rob Reiner movie.”

“Middle Name Korean War because I was conceived in the middle of that conflict.”

“And Criminal is a family name.”

“My father murdered that family and took it as his own.”

“So… three swings. Three misses for Jerkbeast.”

“Maybe you should have stuck to ‘SUCK MY DICK’, because actual trash talk? The stuff you just tried? You fucking suck at it.”

“You want to keep talking Hell, fuckface? My boss blew me up with a fucking tank in front of an arena full of people and no charges were ever pressed. It’s the closest Shane ’s ever come to a humanitarian award nomination.”

“Last night, I was hung by a rope by a hillbilly Klan member from Mississippi. This chain of events started a USA chant from every single audience member in the arena.”

“So, sorry if your Hell tourist backstory doesn’t impress me. Don’t you fucking pretend you know what Hell is, you Sesame Street puppet bitch. I know Hell. I live Hell.”

NKWC throws off his jacket, engulfed in flames. He stutter steps forward and punts Jerkbeast square in the face. Jerk beast’s cardboard face collapses inward.

“Come on. What else you got?”
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 09:50 AM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-20-2016, 09:26 AM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 12:04 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Mini Morbid - 03-19-2016, 12:30 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 02:21 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 05:58 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-19-2016, 10:20 PM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-20-2016, 11:10 AM
re:I WASN'T FUCKIN' DONE! - by Jerkbeast - 03-20-2016, 06:11 PM