Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 12:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pt.1 of 3 - Warfare 3/16
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-17-2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:Standing behind Ghost Tank is none other than self proclaimed death himself, Mike Emerick. Not only is Mike Emerick in the cage, he is wearing Ghost Tank's trademark mask! Ghost Tank, sensing an unfamiliar presence, turns around, meeting face to face with Mike Emerick! Seeing that M.E is wearing his own mask and angry that he would dare interfere in his match for the second straight week now, G.T lets out a primal scream and throws a punch. Mike Emerick counters, however, and ducks the punch! When Ghost Tank turns around to try and deliver a second haymaker, Mike Emerick scoops him up and plants him with the Sit-out Spinebuster he calls The Cure! Both the impact of the move and damage from earlier in the match cause Ghost Tank to lie on the canvas, motionless. Suddenly Mike Emerick then cackles in the air, walking towards the turnbuckles!

Katie: What does this sick bastard have planned now?

Mike Emerick climbs to the top rope, a smile forming across his face. He then jumps off and delivers a PHEONIX SPLASH! ASHES FALL!

Crack: What the actual fuck? That's Ghost Tank's move!

Katie: This throws the "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" statement out the window!

Ghost Tank clutches his chest, in pain both physically and mentally. Mike Emerick stands above him, still wearing Ghost Tank's mask, and raises his arms in a Jesus-like pose. Finally, the lights go out again.

Ghost Tank sat backstage, chuckling then coughed softly as he recovered from the splash.

"Mike, thank you. Thank you for showing me once again that you're not capable of taking my mantle away. Besides... did you think you could have beaten Cain? Death has beaten Immortality, in his own match. You couldn't beat Morbid and I back in January. What makes you think you could do anything significant? Why do you bother, Mike? You're never going to face me. You're never going to goad me into a match, because you're just so... You're so...

Plain.

You are trying to take my mantle away. It's like if I decided to take from Cain that now I am Immortal. It doesn't work, now does it? You're just, ignorant. You're trying to go against someone who has no interest in your challenges, and will keep what' is his, in spite of all your attacks.

You're a loser, Emerick. You try and you try, but, all you will be, is a loser. You will get no match from me until you prove yourself. Until, do your worst. I'll get better, I'll get stronger. You'll just be a fruit fly. Annoying the fuck out of me.

Oh and, thank you for performing my move without fucking up. It's a beautiful maneuver, isn't it? Maybe next time, you'll break your neck and it will cause you to reevaluate your life and make you see that you're no good at wrestling and you should try to come out of my shadow and be something else. Because by trying to living in my shadow, all you'll receive is pain that will annihilate you and break what's left of your shattered hopes and dreams."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Ophelia (03-18-2016)

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Warfare 3/16 part 1 - by Nico LaVey - 03-17-2016, 08:30 PM
re:Wednesday Warfare 3/16 part 1 - by Mr Killjoy - 03-17-2016, 08:52 PM
re:Wednesday Warfare 3/16 part 1 - by Mr. Oz - 03-17-2016, 09:41 PM
re:Wednesday Warfare 3/16 part 1 - by Chris Mercy - 03-17-2016, 09:54 PM
re:Pt.1 of 3 - Warfare 3/16 - by Mr Killjoy - 03-17-2016, 10:01 PM
re:Pt.1 of 3 - Warfare 3/16 - by Mike Emerick - 03-18-2016, 12:18 AM
re:Pt.1 of 3 - Warfare 3/16 - by Mr. Oz - 03-18-2016, 04:27 AM