Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-01-2024, 05:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another let down...
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-11-2016, 02:53 AM

LiddleJ: Hey cole.. I seen your promo for the rumble next Wednesday and see you are not good enough to be on the actual card so you try your luck in the ring with the big boys. I was thinking reading that you will be entering into this match up that I cant wait to see the big boys of this company rip the fucking piss right out of you man. I proposed the challenge because after seeing about 2 minutes of the promo I was bored to death and thought for fuck sake will somebody shut this fucking guy up... even your lady friend you were with was thinking the same god damn thing man. So yeah I issued the challenge for the 23rd because who better than me to shut your ass up... I will be watching next week as your more than likely going to be the first guy over the top rope and gone and the laughing stock of the guys that enter the match. I'll tell you what do your self a favour and forget the Rumble and come and take a front row seat for match number one and see a real man in action. The one and only LiddleJ... I hope the boss does book us for the card the week after I will rip the fucking piss outta you sunshine. Lets make it happen...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LiddleJ's post:
Ophelia (03-11-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Another let down... - by Cole Adams - 03-11-2016, 02:07 AM
re:Another let down... - by LiddleJ - 03-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Another let down... - by Kid Kool - 03-11-2016, 04:15 AM
re:Another let down... - by Cole Adams - 03-11-2016, 12:37 PM