Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Must Be Kidding me...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-08-2016, 01:22 PM

We hear a replayed tape recorder of the new champ...

Quote:Well, that happened. The only way Tommy Wish gets any XWF camera time is by quietly standing near exciting things happening. Like a movie extra except sometimes people notice or pay attention to movie extras.

Quote:Tommy Wish's first match in the XWF involved Mike Mayhem, a man who had never won a match before or since that night, waiting patiently for Tommy to show up.

Quote:In order to collect a paycheck from XWF, Tommy Wish had to change his legal name to 'JANITORIAL STAFF BUDGET'.

Oh man oh man, you know me so fucking well huh Korean fuck... you know too much about my own past to worry about what Kim Jung ill has done to your family... I mean I hear that man can suck so much that he has issues with being the one to rule the earth and shit... and you are the one who suck his dick like a poor hooker you are...you might have pinned the american D-Bag Gunn and taken away his title at ease...well Korean fuckboy you are going to end up dealing with me...becaouse you kept on running your mouth like Ophellia's usages of auto plays...well it ends today fuckboy!

Then we see Tommy grabbing War Criminal's AK-47 and blunts the butt of the gun into the head of the champ rendering him unconscious for the three count.
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-08-2016, 01:22 PM
re:You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-08-2016, 05:14 PM
re:You Must Be Kidding me... - by Tommy Wish - 03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
You Must Be Kidding me... - by GladiatorXWF - 03-09-2016, 06:09 PM
You Must Be Kidding me... - by Thomas Girard - 03-10-2016, 08:42 AM