Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 09:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Everybody Wants A Piece Of Me
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-07-2016, 01:26 PM

I'M MOVING ON UP

TIME TO BREAK FREE

NOTHING CAN STOP ME!

"This is such a bad idea!"

The scene fades in as we see both Kristen and her assistant, Erin Williams, walking into a well crowded club, the sound of music echoing in the distance and the sight of plenty of people socializing.

Kristen: We'll just have one and that'll be it.

Erin: We both know what that means. One turns into ten and a few hours later I'm holding your hair back and you're throwing your guts up as you hug the toilet.

Kristen stops in her tracks, turning to Erin while pointing her finger up at her.

Kristen: One time Erin, that happened ONE time!

Erin shakes her head as Kristen turns her back on her and begins to walk straight on towards the bar, Erin now having no choice but to follow after her. The two reach the bar, both immediately catching the eye of the bartender.

Kristen: You worry too much!

Erin: It's my job to worry. Besides...

Kristen: No, Erin. No lectures, no parenting. For one night can we just have a bit of fun?

Erin: But...

Kristen: No...

Erin: Bu---

Kristen: It's over, finished...

Erin: Fine!

Kristen: Good!

In a rather rare twist of situations, Erin is the one having a small tantrum as she huffs and puffs, not managing to talk Kristen out of the night she has planned ahead of them. By now the bartender has made his way over to both, Kristen flashing him one of her trademark smiles.

Bartender: What can I get you ladies?

Kristen: She'll have a blueberry mojito and I'll have a purple rain.

[Image: tumblr_ldsosi8gnS1qcusv2o1_500.gif]

Erin gives off the weirdest look possible while letting out a confused "what?" as the bartender begins to walk off with a smile on his face.

Erin: Blueberry mojito? And why are you ordering a side order of Prince for yourself?

Kristen: It's a drink, Erin. Sometimes I wonder if you have any sense...

Erin: When I see where I am right now, I wonder the same!

The two bicker on for a few more moments before the bartender returns with both drinks at hand, flashing the two a smile as he places them down in front of them.

Bartender: Anything else, ladies?

Kristen: We're good...for now.

The two flash rather flirting smiles towards each other before the bartender walks off, Kristen watching his behind as he walks off before turning back to Erin, Erin now finally shedding a smile as the two let out a slight giggle.

Kristen: See, that's the Erin I know. Listen, we'll just have a few drinks, nothing serious. What can possibly go wrong?

Erin: With us? Everything Kristen, everything can go wrong.

Before Erin can even considering going into anything else, Kristen has turned her attention back towards their drinks, pulling out her phone and snapping a picture before beginning to type away at her phone.

Kristen: OH...OH...I got an email from the company. I knew it wouldn't be long. I can't read it Erin, I'm too excited...you read it...go on!

Kristen jumps up from her seat, her phone almost bouncing out of her hands in excitement before she finally hands it over to Erin. Kristen stares into space, her eyes wide open with a look of sheer excitement on her face.

Kristen: Go on, tell me Erin. What is it? What title am I fighting for? Hart? Intercontinental...wait, UNIVERSAL? I mean, I am universally loved...it's a match made in heaven!

Erin scrolls through the email on Kristen's phone, before lifting her head up and looking towards Kristen, a nervous look on her face.

Kristen: Well...don't keep me in suspense.

Erin: Yep, you're on the card.

Erin turns her back on Erin, clearly not wanting to break the news to her that she's just read. The huge smile on the face of Kristen slowly begins to fade, now a mild smile on her face as she walks around the other side of Erin's seat and comes face to face with her again.

Kristen: So, what title am I fighting for?

Erin: Well, that's the thing...

Kristen: Erin...

Erin: See...

Kristen: Tell me I'm getting a title shot...

Erin: The thing is...

Kristen: Erinnnn...

Erin: They've decided to actually put you against Brian Lance again.

Kristen: Brian...Lance?

Erin: In a parking lot brawl...

A now distant look appears on the face of Kristen, that once huge smile a story of the past.

Kristen: Brian Lance, the guy I've already beaten...in a parking lot brawl...this is...exciting!!!

Erin has a look of sheer disbelief on her face before jumping up from her seat, a look of sheer joy now appearing in her entire body language.

Erin: You're...excited? You had me worried for a moment there, I thought you was going to be angry...

Kristen: THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!

[Image: large.gif]

Erin: REALLY?

Erin voice begins to almost screech in excitement at the thought of Kristen actually taking something positively for once.

Kristen: Errr...no, Erin.

That sheer joy, that pure excitement, that moment of ecstasy is all wiped away from Erin as she comes to the realization that Kristen is being sarcastic. At the realisation of this, Erin reverts back to what she always tends to do in these situations, slumping straight back down into her chair, her head in one of her hands, knowing the rant that's coming. Kristen can't contain herself as she begins to pace back and fourth next to the seat of Erin, shaking her head in sheer anger.

Kristen: What the hell is this, Erin? They're putting me against a nobody yet again? Do they not know who I am, Erin?

Erin: Oh, everybody knows who you are Kristen (in a sarcastic tone)

Kristen: Do I need to remind them, Erin?

Erin: They don't need reminding, believe me.

The anger begins to sink away as a sad look now begins to draw across the face of Kristen. Erin finally brings her head out of her hand, noticing the look on the face of Kristen, which is her cue as always to do everything in her power to somehow turn this moment around and change the mood of Kristen. Standing up from her seat, Erin goes to put her arm around Kristen. As she extends her hand, Kristen moves away giving her the cold shoulder.

Erin: Come on Kristen.

Kristen: I don't deserve this, Erin.

By now Erin has managed to get her arm around Kristen as she tries to console her.

Erin: At least there's two good bits of news.

Kristen: What's that (in a completely sad and puppy dog style tone)

Erin: The shows at home. You know what that means? Road trip! Woohoooo, right!

Kristen shrugs, still a disappointed look on her face.

Erin: You'll get to go back home to Miami and we both know you both love Miami. Come on, smile...

Kristen let's off a rather forced smile as she continues to stare into the distance.

Kristen: What's the other good news?

Erin: Well, that guy has been looking at you since we walked in the door. You did come to have fun, remember?

Kristen clocks on at the guy Erin is talking about, her facial expressions suddenly perking up as a cheeky little smile begins to creep up on her face.

Erin: See, I knew you couldn't hide that smile. Listen, I'm gonna head to the ladies, why don't you get us another drink and we'll have some fun.

Kristen: He has been looking at me since I walked in the door, hasn't he? In fairness, I am beautiful.

Erin: Two right girl, you are beautiful.

With a smile on both of their faces and the spirits of Kristen lifted again, Erin turns her back and begins to head off towards the ladies room. Kristen picks up her drink from the bar, taking a sip before placing it back down, her attention firmly on the guy sitting alone across the room at one of the tables, his eyes focused her way as she begins to attempt to flirt from across the room.

[Image: tumblr_m6b7quHpnt1ro9prp.gif]

Picking her drink up from the bar, Kristen takes one final sip before placing it down and beginning to walk over towards the guy, things almost becoming like a movie scene as a new track begins to play across the club speaker system.

In almost embarrassing fashion, Kristen seems to almost sway and move along the floor to the groove of the track, trying to sexily approach the man sat firmly in front of her. Finally reaching him he looks up with a welcoming smile on his face, Kristen exchanging the same pleasantry.

Kristen: So, you noticed me from across the room.

The guy looks ready to say something just before Kristen cuts him off.

Kristen: You just couldn't take your eyes off of me could you? Don't worry, not many people can.

Guy: Actually...

Kristen: I'll have another purple rain. Don't worry about that other woman, she's just my assistant. So, wha...

Guy: This is...awkward.

Kristen: What is? (still in a flirty, giggly tone)

Guy: It was actually your friend that I was looking at.

The flirty and vibrant body language of Kristen quickly disappears as a look of shock and almost embarassment appears all over her, a rare moment of silence finding her as she's lost for words.

Guy: I'm really sorry. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're a good looking lady, but...this wouldn't be too rude to ask, but would you ask your friend if I could get her number?

Kristen looks on in utter disbelief as her body becomes a frozen statue for a brief moment. Finally snapping herself out of it, Kristen smiles before turning away.

Kristen: I'll...I'll be right back.

Turning her back on the guy, Kristen begins to scoot across the floor and straight towards the exit of the club. As she does out from the toilets comes Erin, a look of happiness on her face as she's completely oblivious to what just happened.

Erin: Did you get those drinks?

Kristen: We're leaving...

Kristen continues to sharply scoot along as she now grabs Erin by the shoulder, almost tugging her along. Erin grabs a glance of the guy as she does, the guy sticking his hand in the air to grab her attention as he flashes her a smile.

Erin: Did you talk to him?

The two now walk through the door that they entered the club through, Kristen not even considering looking back as she disappears out of the club while dragging Erin along with her.

Kristen: Yeah...

Erin: And?

Kristen: He's gay.

The scene fades out as the two exit the club, Erin non the wiser of anything that just happened.

♥♥♥
♥♥

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristen Silver's post:
Vincent Lane (03-07-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Everybody Wants A Piece Of Me - by Kristen Silver - 03-07-2016, 01:26 PM