Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 03:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second try
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2016, 05:41 PM

What the fuck happened to this place? First we got Peter Gilmour with a singles title and now we got a bunch of in costume running around like it's God Damn Halloween. I seem to remember this little Shade trying to pin me once, notice I said trying because he didn't actually remember to do it last time. Stupid fuck had one job, ONE FUCKING JOB to do and he couldn't even be bothered to do that and now the little bitch made pussy wants to talk death stares and a scythe that isn't actually a scythe it's just some lame ass baseball bat. Who the fuck uses baseball bats anymore? Come at me bitch. Come at me with your little bitch ass baseball bat that you probably stole from some at Dick's Sporting Goods. I dare you. Come at me and see how fast I put a bullet in each one of your eyes and up your asshole just for good measure.

You have to be the biggest closeted homosexual this side of Christopher Isles, I swear to God man. This place is a mother fucking shit show anymore. Fuck you .

Gunn kicks out with such force that he actually sends Shade through the ceiling and out into space where he begins a geosynchronous orbit around Earth .

PS Girard, after you declare me the champ still don't forget to pay me for this and for that asshole Tommy Wish's "pin" attempt.

I don't know how many times I gotta remind you assholes. This is a business. Pay me my money or I will start hurting people.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Ophelia (03-03-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Second try - by Shade - 03-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Second try - by Tommy Gunn - 03-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Second try - by Thomas Girard - 03-03-2016, 11:23 AM