Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-01-2024, 05:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luca Arzegotti misses the point
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2016, 10:56 PM

Tyrone is sitting at his desk, after just watching the Luca Arzegotti promo that detailed his intentions for this week's Warfare. He rubs his temples, and cues for Dan to record this.

Luca, you coked out dumbass. I booked you as the guest ref for one reason, and one reason alone. Ratings. See, there isn't really any talent on this show. No one is worth the money they're being paid. So, I put you in this spot to make it more entertaining. Also, who would I have you fight? Where could I put you and have it look even interesting or fair? Against Austin. And that wouldn't even be a fight. I thought you were smart enough to figure this out. Go get high and dress like whatever you want. Just do make it entertaining for the fans. We need their money.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Luca Arzegotti misses the point - by Tyrone Jackson - 01-19-2016, 10:56 PM
re:Luca Arzegotti misses the point - by Scully - 01-20-2016, 04:43 AM