Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aperitif: A Message to Warfare Competitors
Carnage Offline
The Crimson Maniac

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-15-2016, 02:34 AM

(01-15-2016, 02:17 AM)Mason Prince Said: "Who let a Spider-Man fanfiction writer into the XWF?

Hey, lookie here, it's not 1998 anymore, jackass. Anarchists went out of style. Ah, Jesus, I've got a few spare million dollars on me, how much would it cost for you to shut up, go get a job, and stop acting like you're thirteen?

If I know your kind it'd take a deck of Yugioh cards, a subscription to Big Butts Magazine, and a case of Mountain Dew Code Red because you're that kind of guy."

I let MYSELF in silly! Never had anyone hold a door for me in my life! Keep your money, maybe you can use it to bribe Tyrone Jackson to give you a title shot? He seems rather reluctant wouldn't you say? Your run with the X-Treme title made LeStranges look credible! And I've already spoken longer than the two of you held that belt put together!

Oh and you do know despite your enthusiastic efforts you're going to get absolutely slaughtered by The Doctor right? I may be new here, but I know more about this place and the people here than you because I've been observing for months and have actually researched, and if you've done your research you'd know you don't have a snowballs chance in Hell. I envy Lucas, I wish it was ME that was the special guest referee for that match! Its going to be sheer CARNAGE as you get legally sacrificed on live television! I love it!

And Yu-Gi Oh cards and mountain Dew are for overweight neck beards, like Peter!

[Image: 6vqP0NA.jpg]

Credit for the banner goes to MORBID ANGEL!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Aperitif: A Message to Warfare Competitors - by 2 - 01-14-2016, 07:40 PM
re:Aperitif: A Message to Warfare Competitors - by Carnage - 01-15-2016, 02:34 AM