Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aperitif: A Message to Warfare Competitors
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-14-2016, 08:51 PM

"First of all, Alexis, I'm not your friend, so stop mentioning me in the same breath as Drake. You should spend less time shit talking Luca and more time preparing for your match on wednesday.

Second of all, Peter, you won't be killing shit. At best, you're gonna get another weapon of some sort shoved up your ass in due time. If not, I'll pay someone to do it. Or I'll just do it myself. You said you wanted a piece of me, you can have it anytime, anywhere.

Third of all, LEAVE LUCA ALONE... PLEAASEE."

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mason Prince's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (01-14-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-15-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mason Prince's post!
Alexis Riot (01-15-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-15-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Aperitif: A Message to Warfare Competitors - by 2 - 01-14-2016, 07:40 PM
Aperitif: A Message to Warfare Competitors - by Mason Prince - 01-14-2016, 08:51 PM