Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a fight
Jack Killborn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

05-27-2013, 01:42 PM

Walking the back corridor of the arena we see Jack talking on a mobile phone he is laughing loudly.

Jack.. Can you believe it ( a short pause) Some upstart who call's himself Zayne Vyper reckons he can beat me, thinks he can take me out. This guy has no clue and if it's fight he want's then i'm more then happy to take him out. look i'll chat to you later.

Jack hangs up the phone and turns to face the camera.

Jack.. Zayne you think you have what it takes to beat me , you must live in dream land cause when I get my hands on you i'm going to rip you limb from limb. So it looks like Monday you will meet your maker a night mare you will wish you had never met..
There's an old saying back home , stupid is the man who doesn't bring a gun to a fist night and you look the type that would be stupid enough. So i'll see you Monday night, the last night of your life.

Jack laughs loudly as he exits the building.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Time for a fight - by Jack Killborn - 05-27-2013, 02:50 AM
Time for a fight - by MrVyper - 05-27-2013, 06:42 AM
Time for a fight - by Jack Killborn - 05-27-2013, 01:42 PM