Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy Pardner
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-22-2023, 07:00 PM

Bobby tromps into the room where Mark Flynn is standing with the Xtreme Title.

Well, that was a hell of a stunt you pulled on Warfare, so now, as far as I'm concerned, I got one damn thing to say right now.

Bobby points directly at the Xtreme Championship.

You lose that shit, I fought for nothing on Warfare, by my damn self. You keep that shit, you get your briefcase, you do your thing, I get the Universal Title back. Either way...

Bobby bites his lower lip.

...I can't believe I'm saying this shit, but until further notice, I'm not anyone else's tag team partner.

Bobby cracks his neck and turns his back to Mark, virulently looking for anyone coming.

🎵Mister Aladdin, sir, have a wish or two or three
I'm on the job, you big nabob
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend
You ain't never had a friend like me
Ya-ha-ha, wah-ha-ha!
You ain't never had a friend like me, ha!
🎵

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-22-2023, 09:17 PM

”Huh. Neat.”

Flynn gently lifts one shoulder higher than the other, doing the bare minimum to qualify as a lockout, then goes back to standing as still as possible in the XWF X-Treme Champion locker room.

Amidst Bobby’s song, he tries to, as quietly as possible, fish a saltine cracker out of his pocket.

The wrapper does briefly crinkle audibly, despite his best efforts.
Hate Post Like Post