Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to Blow It Up
Sueneelmolde Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-22-2023, 03:34 AM

“This wasn’t how it was supposed to happen!”

A chair flies across the room and smashes against the wall. It is just hours after Anarchy and Suene el Molde is fuming after his loss. 

“I lost to a comic book reject. Some Justice League wanna-be who—fuck!” 

Another chair gets tossed towards the far side of the room as Suene el Molde begins to pace. 

“I can’t let this be the start of something, I can’t continue to let this happen. They deserve better - I deserve better!”

There’s a knock at the door of the locker room and Suene el Molde goes to answer. The person on the other side of the door says something that is muffled and Suene el Molde nods before closing the door. 

“Lord Raab? Xtreme Rules? Perfect.”

With that, the scene fades to black.

The scene reopens with a shot of Suene el Molde sitting in an easy chair in front of a roaring fire, his eyes glaring out from behind his mask.

“A little birdy once told me that you need to do whatever it takes to get by. That playing by the rules separates those that want to win and those that hunger to win. And as the years have gone by I’ve realized how true those words are, and how you need to break a few rules in order to make it. That you need to push the boundaries on the box in order to succeed.

Well this week, I’m going to blow the whole fucking box up. This week I’m going to go into that ring, throw caution to wind and do whatever it takes to win. After all, that’s how my opponent chooses to view things. While he hungers for his sought after match, it sounds like he is fine with being set on autopilot and coasting through life. I don’t claim myself to be a historian or anything, but if anyone is going to take Raab seriously, then he should probably, I don’t know, do something. 

His claims of being bound to the bloodlust and to having a hard on for hardcore can only go so far if all he proves to be is a man in a mask. Yes, Raabies claims to be a freak and a monster but right now I see him as a little puppy dog that’s about to get put down. 

Does Raabies care? 

No, definitely not. But let’s see how much he cares when I’ve taken things up a notch with crowbars. With barbed wire. With fire. Because there is no limits I won’t go to. I did not learn from two of the most sadistic men to have it all go to waste. 

Of course these are men you have not heard of. Yet. After this week everyone will know the names of Paul Renich and Peter Lenex because I will make sure that everything I’ve learned from them is on display this week. 

Peter Lenex, the God of War, a man whose career was defined by the way he acted inside of a ring. He put himself through great torture to do what he loves, scarred his body, spilled the blood of his opponents, left bodies in his wake as he marched from the top of the mountain to the bottom and then back to the top just for fun. Friends and foe alike were victims of his brutal assaults and often he would do so with a smile on his face. Or he’d wrap his opponent and himself in barbed wire while laughing. 

Paul Renich, the Forgotten One, a man so twisted and fucked up that no one wanted to be near him. And that suited him just fine because it meant that no matter what he did to them, he wouldn’t feel bad about breaking a leg, burying them alive, smashing their skull with a ring bell over and over and over and over.”

Suene el Molde pauses and takes a deep breath.

“I will make sure that they live vicariously through what I do inside of that ring. What I do to Raabies. These are the men who I will not disappoint with another sub par showing. The men whose wrestling gear was too good for little Raabies to carry. 

There is no holding back this time. This time I will bring the house down. This time, things are going to get blown wide open. 

Boom.”

Suene el Molde rises from the chair, walks to and opens the front door before disappearing into the darkness of night beyond.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sueneelmolde's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-22-2023), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (02-22-2023)