Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT RAION'S FRIENDOS ON NEXT WARFARE
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-22-2022, 03:04 AM

Give me one of Raion Kido's little friends for the next edition of Warfare! Jason Gashed, Ned Gay, Larry Tract Infection, if you boys want to come out on Savage and play butt-touch with the shiba inu while all the pit bulls are running wild on his ass, then you'd better ask Theo Pryce for your balls back so you can square up to me on Warfare for real!

I don't give a shit that I have to main event the Cannabis Cup in a month, that shit's a month away! So if any of Theo Pryce's pissants refuse this call to action, well then, they'd better pick a damn good excuse- just make sure you don't ask Raion Kido to come up with it for you.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=43779

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Jason Cashe (06-22-2022), Marf (06-22-2022), Theo Pryce (06-23-2022)
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-22-2022, 11:53 AM

"Have you ever heard the expression: Want in one Hand and Shit in the other, see which one fills up first?"

Holding his hands out palms up, Cashe was giving a slight demonstration. "You're not going to actually shit in your hand are you?" A crinkle in his expression as if he could already visualize and smell the pooh. "I don't need to be here for that.."

"No, it's simply to give perspective." Calming Theo's concern of seeing a One Man, One Cup parody. Cashe turns to the XWF Drone recording this broadcast. "Charlie Nickles.."

There hadn't been any real interaction with the two outside of a 'lockerroom' incident a little bit back now. Yet there seemed to be some mistake or confusion on the situation at hand.

"In my experience, when you WANT something, you chase after it. You rob, claw, bite and take what you want and THAT is the American Reality. Those who get handed what they wanted, gifted opportunity are not truly deserving of their desire. You know all about that desire in your days chasing the Television Title.

Now, I'm all for the chase. I've chased plenty but I chase when I want something. When I have a cause to chase and you WANTING Raion's 'friends' is not a cause for me to chase down your challenge.."

"That feels like an excuse!"

"Oh but it's not.. See, I will without a doubt step into the ring with Nickles. I will save cute nicknames for later but I will not agree to his terms."

Theo stares at Cashe with a look of confusion. "Please tell me you aren't going to challenge him to a thumb wrestling match? I told you XWF will not sanction that as an Official Division, we already approved Micros."

"Love me some midgets.." Moving off the beaten path, Cashe returns to the original point he was trying to make. "Charles, I am appearing on Warfare because that is where Bam Miller showed up. Where Elijah Martin and CCPE showed up, THAT is what I was chasing.. You?" A momentary pause but Cashe continues.

"I have no reason to chase after you, on the show where you feel most comfortable. You could come to Anarchy but then you wouldn't have all the time in the world to monologue. It's less talk, more action down there.. No, if you want so badly to step in the ring with me? Leave your people in the back, I'll leave mine. I have no issues with you presently but we can damn sure create some tension and we can do it on mutual grounds...

Savage. If you want something bad enough.. Chase it. You and I can get REAL friendly if you want… Just let me know."

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
ALIAS (06-22-2022), Dolly Waters (06-22-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-22-2022), Raion Kido (06-22-2022), The Blue Tango (06-23-2022), Theo Pryce (06-22-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-22-2022, 04:57 PM

Charlie.

Jason is alright people.

Go take a lap.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Jason Cashe (06-22-2022), Theo Pryce (06-22-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

06-22-2022, 08:10 PM

(06-22-2022, 11:53 AM)Jason Cashe Said: "I have no reason to chase after you, on the show where you feel most comfortable......you want so badly to step into the ring with me?

Savage. If you want something bad enough."

You miss the last six months of XWF programming, buddy?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Theo Pryce (06-23-2022)
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-22-2022, 08:42 PM

Not sure what seeing or missing 6 months of programing has to do with you not giving me a reason to chase you. Soooo... no on the match for Savage? Have your people contact my people. Either way.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Cashe's post:
Theo Pryce (06-23-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

06-22-2022, 11:38 PM

(06-22-2022, 08:42 PM)Jason Cashe Said: Not sure what seeing or missing 6 months of programing has to do with you not giving me a reason to chase you. Soooo... no on the match for Savage? Have your people contact my people. Either way.

No need to get any of Quinn's little people involved. You should already know that I'd be happy to fight you on the show where I've always been most comfortable, that just sounds like home field advantage to me!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Theo Pryce (06-23-2022)
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-23-2022, 12:03 PM

"You seem like a good time, let's have some fun.."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
The Blue Tango (06-23-2022), Theo Pryce (06-23-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

07-17-2022, 01:59 AM

Hate Post Like Post